Report NEP-CBA-2005-08-13This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schabert, Andreas, 2005. "Money Supply and the Implementation of Interest Rate Targets," CEPR Discussion Papers 5094, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giovanni Di Bartolomeo & Francesco Giuli & Marco manzo, 2005. "Policy Uncertainty, Symbiosis, and the Optimal Fiscal and Monetary Conservativeness," Macroeconomics 0508005, EconWPA.
- Andrew T. Levin & Alexei Onatski & John C. Williams & Noah Williams, 2005. "Monetary Policy Under Uncertainty in Micro-Founded Macroeconometric Models," NBER Working Papers 11523, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ferda HALICIOGLU & Mehmet UGUR, 2005. "On Stability of the Demand for Money in a Developing OECD," Macroeconomics 0508001, EconWPA.
- Canova, Fabio & Favero, Carlo A, 2005. "Monetary Policy in the Euro Area: Lessons from Five Years of ECB and Implications for Turkey," CEPR Discussion Papers 5101, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gersbach, Hans & Hahn, Volker, 2005. "Voting Transparency in a Monetary Union," CEPR Discussion Papers 5155, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Annabelle Mourougane & Hideyuki Ibaragi, 2004. "Is There a Change in the Trade-Off Between Output and Inflation at Low or Stable Inflation Rates?: Some Evidence in the Case of Japan," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 379, OECD Publishing.
- Carsten Hefeker, 2005. "Uncertainty, Wage Setting and Decision Making in a Monetary Union," CESifo Working Paper Series 1485, CESifo Group Munich.
- Luca Bindelli, 2005. "Systematic monetary policy and persistence," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du DÃ©partement d'EconomÃ©trie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 05.07, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Sanjit Dhami & Ali al-Nowaihi, 2005. "Alice Through the Looking Glass: Strategic Monetary and Fiscal Policy Interaction in a Liquidity Trap," Discussion Papers in Economics 05/17, Department of Economics, University of Leicester, revised Aug 2006.
- Altissimo, Filippo & Benigno, Pierpaolo & Rodriguez Palenzuela, Diego, 2005. "Long-Run Determinants of Inflation Differentials in a Monetary Union," CEPR Discussion Papers 5149, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giuseppe Ciccarone & Giovanni Di Bartolomeo & Enrico Marchetti, 2005. "Unions, fiscal policy and central bank transparency," Macroeconomics 0508004, EconWPA.
- Boris Cournède & Alexandra Janovskaia & Paul van den Noord, 2005. "Sources of Inflation Persistence in the Euro Area," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 435, OECD Publishing.
- Laurence Boone & Fanny Mikol & Paul van den Noord, 2004. "Wealth Effects on Money Demand in EMU: Econometric Evidence," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 411, OECD Publishing.
- Menzie Chinn & Jeffrey Frankel, 2005. "Will the Euro Eventually Surpass the Dollar as Leading International Reserve Currency?," NBER Working Papers 11510, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Hoeller & Claude Giorno & Christine de la Maisonneuve, 2004. "One Money, One Cycle?: Making Monetary Union a Smoother Ride," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 401, OECD Publishing.