Report NEP-BAN-2010-03-06This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dimitrios Tsomocos & Charles Goodhart & M.U. Peiris & Alexandros Vardoulakis, 2010. "On Dividend Restrictions and the Collapse of the Interbank Market," FMG Discussion Papers, Financial Markets Group dp648, Financial Markets Group.
- Jean-Pierre Zigrand & Hyun Song Shin & Jon Danielsson, 2010. "Risk Appetite and Endogenous Risk," FMG Discussion Papers, Financial Markets Group dp647, Financial Markets Group.
- Vincent Brousseau & Alexandre Chailloux & Alain DurrÃ©, 2009. "Interbank Offered Rate: Effects of the financial crisis on the information content of the fixing," Working Papers 2009-ECO-10, IESEG School of Management.
- Alexandros Vardoulakis & Dimitrios Tsomocos & Charles Goodhart, 2010. "Modelling a Housing and Mortgage Crisis," FMG Discussion Papers, Financial Markets Group dp649, Financial Markets Group.
- Berger, A.N. & Frame, W.S. & Ioannidou, V., 2010. "Tests of Ex Ante Versus Ex Post Theories of Collateral Using Private and Public Information," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2010-13, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Köhler, Matthias, 2010. "Corporate governance and current regulation in the German banking sector: an overview and assessment," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-002, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Christophe J. Godlewski & Frédéric Lobez & Jean-Christophe Statnik, 2010. "Better borrowers, fewer banks?," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2010-02, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Siregar, Reza Yamora & Lim, CS Vincent, 2010. "The Role of Central Banks in Sustaining Economic Recovery and in Achieving Financial Stability," MPRA Paper 20846, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bealey, Timothy & Meads, Neil & Surico, Paolo, 2010. "Risk heterogeneity and credit supply: evidence from the mortgage market," MPRA Paper 20905, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Linda S. Goldberg & Craig Kennedy & Jason Miu, 2010. "Central Bank Dollar Swap Lines and Overseas Dollar Funding Costs," NBER Working Papers 15763, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schindler, Felix, 2010. "Further evidence on the (in-) efficiency of the U.S. housing market," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-004, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Item repec:ise:isegwp:wp432009 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Karligash Kenjegalieva & Richard Simper, 2010. "A Productivity analysis of Eastern European banking taking into account risk decomposition and environmental variables," Discussion Paper Series 2010_02, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jan 2010.
- Caroline Hillairet & Ying Jiao, 2010. "Information Asymmetry in Pricing of Credit Derivatives," Papers 1002.3256, arXiv.org.
- Jose Eduardo GÃ³mez-GonzÃ¡lez & Juan Carlos Mendoza, 2010. "Failing and Merging as Competing Alternatives during Times of Financial Distress: Evidence from the Colombian Financial Crisis," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 006726, BANCO DE LA REPÃšBLICA.
- Xiaoqiang Cheng & Patrick VAN CAYSEELE, 2010. "State Aid and Competition in Banking: The Case of China in the Late Nineties," Working Papers id:2435, eSocialSciences.
- Peresetsky, Anatoly, 2010. "Bank cost efficiency in Kazakhstan and Russia," BOFIT Discussion Papers 1/2010, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Umar Faruqui, 2010. "Assembling a Real-Financial Micro-Dataset for Canadian Households," Working Papers 10-6, Bank of Canada.