Report NEP-AFR-2005-01-09This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. vacant issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cte:whrepe:wh046816 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Artz, Georgeanne M. & Orazem, Peter, 2005. "Reexamining Rural Decline: How Changing Rural Classifications Affect Perceived Growth," Staff General Research Papers 12224, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Chris Papageorgiou & Petia Stoytcheva, . "What Do We Know About the Impact of AIDS on Cross-Country Income So Far?," Departmental Working Papers 2005-01, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- van de Walle, Dominique, 2005. "Do services and transfers reach Morocco's poor? Evidence from poverty and spending maps," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3478, The World Bank.
- Dr. Godwin Chukwudum Nwaobi, 2005. "An Evaluation Of Post-Independence Agricultural Policies In Relation To Economic Development In Nigeria(1960 - 1987}," Development and Comp Systems 0501001, EconWPA.
- Dr. Godwin Chukwudum Nwaobi, 2005. "The Nigerian Sugar Industry(1960 - 1987)," Industrial Organization 0501001, EconWPA.
- Dr. Godwin Chukwudum Nwaobi, 2005. "The Nigerian Coal Corporation: An Evaluation Of Production Performance(1960 1987)," Industrial Organization 0501002, EconWPA.
- Dr. Godwin Chukwudum Nwaobi, 2005. "Oil Policy In Nigeria: A Critical Assessment(1958-1992)," Public Economics 0501001, EconWPA.
- Dr. Godwin Chukwudum Nwaobi, 2005. "Rural Development In Nigeria: A Case Study Of Osumenyi Town(Nnewi South Lga, Anambra State, Nigeria}," Urban/Regional 0501001, EconWPA.
- Item repec:msu:idppap:025 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:kas:wpaper:66/04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore