Die Messung der Agglomeration als latente Variable und ihr Einfluss auf Staatsausgaben
In: Öffentliche Finanzströme und räumliche Entwicklung
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by Akademie für Raumforschung und Landesplanung (ARL) - Leibniz-Forum für Raumwissenschaften in its series Forschungs- und Sitzungsberichte der ARL: Aufsätze with number 59910.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tsangyao Chang, 2002. "An econometric test of Wagner's law for six countries based on cointegration and error-correction modelling techniques," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(9), pages 1157-1169.
- Borcherding, Thomas E., 1985. "The causes of government expenditure growth: A survey of the U.S. evidence," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 359-382, December.
- Brakman, Steven & Garretsen, Harry & Marrewijk, Charles van, 2002.
"Locational competition and agglomeration: the role of government spending,"
CCSO Working Papers
200209, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- Brakman, Steven & Garretsen, Harry & Marrewijk, Charles van, 2002. "Locational competition and agglomeration: the role of government spending," Research Report 02C75, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Steven Brakman & Harry Garretsen & Charles van Marrewijk, 2002. "Locational Competition and Agglomeration: The Role of Government Spending," CESifo Working Paper Series 775, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bergstrom, Theodore C & Goodman, Robert P, 1973. "Private Demands for Public Goods," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(3), pages 280-96, June.
- Borcherding, Thomas E & Deacon, Robert T, 1972. "The Demand for the Services of Non-Federal Governments," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(5), pages 891-901, December.
- Oates, Wallace E., 1988. "On the measurement of congestion in the provision of local public goods," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 85-94, July.
- Mueller,Dennis C., 2003. "Public Choice III," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521894753, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.