G-20 Comparisons of Incomes and Prices: What can we Learn from the International Comparison Program?
In: Globalisation, Living Standards and Inequality: Recent Progress and Continuing Challenges
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in: David Gruen & Terry O'Brien & Jeremy Lawson (ed.) Globalisation, Living Standards and Inequality: Recent Progress and Continuing Challenges, Reserve Bank of Australia, pages , 2002.
This item is provided by Reserve Bank of Australia in its series RBA Annual Conference Volume with number acv2002-11.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Varian, Hal R, 1982. "The Nonparametric Approach to Demand Analysis," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 945-73, July.
- Hill, Robert J., 2000. "Measuring substitution bias in international comparisons based on additive purchasing power parity methods," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 145-162, January.
- Bela Balassa, 1964. "The Purchasing-Power Parity Doctrine: A Reappraisal," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 72, pages 584.
- De Long, J Bradford & Summers, Lawrence H, 1991.
"Equipment Investment and Economic Growth,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 106(2), pages 445-502, May.
- J. Bradford De Long & Lawrence H. Summers, . "Equipment Investment and Economic Growth," J. Bradford De Long's Working Papers _122, University of California at Berkeley, Economics Department.
- J. Bradford De Long & Lawrence H. Summers, 1990. "Equipment Investment and Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 3515, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paula Drew).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.