A Monetary Union in Asia? Some European Lessons
In: Future Directions for Monetary Policies in East Asia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in: David Gruen & John Simon (ed.) Future Directions for Monetary Policies in East Asia, Reserve Bank of Australia, pages , 2001.
This item is provided by Reserve Bank of Australia in its series RBA Annual Conference Volume with number acv2001-08.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grace H.Y. Lee & M. Azali, 2009. "A Bayesian Approach to Optimum Currency Areas in East Asia," Monash Economics Working Papers 18-09, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Sin, Lew Yuen & Asam Tuan Lorik, Ku, 2006. "Are Countries of Association of South East Asia Nations (ASEAN) Candidates of Optimum Currency Area for Monetary Union? A Structural VAR Approach," Review of Applied Economics, Review of Applied Economics, vol. 2(2).
- Eduard H. Hochreiter & Pierre L. Siklos, 2004.
"From Floating to Monetary Union: The Economic Distance between Exchange Rate Regimes,"
Chapters in SUERF Studies,
SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum.
- Eduard Hochreiter & Pierre Siklos, 2004. "From Floating to Monetary Union: The Economic Distance between Exchange Rate Regimes," SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum, number 2004/5 edited by Morten Balling, March.
- Barry Eichengreen, 2006. "The development of Asian bond markets," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Asian bond markets: issues and prospects, volume 30, pages 1-12 Bank for International Settlements.
- Hsiufen Hsu, 2009. "Is a common currency area feasible for East Asia? A multivariate structural VAR approach," OSIPP Discussion Paper 09E006, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Peter B. Kenen & Ellen E. Meade, 2006. "Monetary integration in East Asia," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Jun.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paula Drew).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.