A Monetary Union in Asia? Some European Lessons
In: Future Directions for Monetary Policies in East Asia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in: David Gruen & John Simon (ed.) Future Directions for Monetary Policies in East Asia, Reserve Bank of Australia, pages , 2001.
This item is provided by Reserve Bank of Australia in its series RBA Annual Conference Volume with number acv2001-08.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Frankel, Jeffrey A. & Rose, Andrew K., 1996.
"A panel project on purchasing power parity: Mean reversion within and between countries,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(1-2), pages 209-224, February.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A & Rose, Andrew K, 1995. "A Panel Project on Purchasing Power Parity: Mean Reversion Within and Between Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 1128, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & Andrew K. Rose, 1995. "A Panel Project on Purchasing Power Parity: Mean Reversion Within and Between Countries," NBER Working Papers 5006, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel and Andrew K. Rose., 1995. "A Panel Project on Purchasing Power Parity: Mean Reversion Within and Between Countries," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers C95-052, University of California at Berkeley.
- Andrew K. Rose, 2000. "One money, one market: the effect of common currencies on trade," Economic Policy, CEPR & CES & MSH, vol. 15(30), pages 7-46, 04.
- Anderson, James E, 1979. "A Theoretical Foundation for the Gravity Equation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(1), pages 106-16, March.
- Eduard Hochreiter & Pierre Siklos, 2004.
"From Floating to Monetary Union: The Economic Distance between Exchange Rate Regimes,"
SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum, number 2004/5 edited by Morten Balling, November.
- Eduard H. Hochreiter & Pierre L. Siklos, 2004. "From Floating to Monetary Union: The Economic Distance between Exchange Rate Regimes," Chapters in SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum.
- Sin, Lew Yuen & Asam Tuan Lorik, Ku, 2006. "Are Countries of Association of South East Asia Nations (ASEAN) Candidates of Optimum Currency Area for Monetary Union? A Structural VAR Approach," Review of Applied Economics, Review of Applied Economics, vol. 2(2).
- Barry Eichengreen, 2006. "The development of Asian bond markets," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Asian bond markets: issues and prospects, volume 30, pages 1-12 Bank for International Settlements.
- Peter B. Kenen & Ellen E. Meade, 2006. "Monetary integration in East Asia," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Jun.
- Grace H.Y. Lee & M. Azali, 2009. "A Bayesian Approach to Optimum Currency Areas in East Asia," Monash Economics Working Papers 18-09, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Hsiufen Hsu, 2009. "Is a common currency area feasible for East Asia? A multivariate structural VAR approach," OSIPP Discussion Paper 09E006, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paula Drew).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.