The Declining Economic Status of Young Workers in OECD Countries
In: Youth Employment and Joblessness in Advanced Countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 6801.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baert, Stijn & Cockx, Bart & Verhaest, Dieter, 2012.
"Overeducation at the start of the career - stepping stone or trap?,"
2012/27, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- Baert, Stijn & Cockx, Bart & Verhaest, Dieter, 2013. "Overeducation at the start of the career: Stepping stone or trap?," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 123-140.
- Stijn Baert & Bart Cockx & Dieter Verhaest, 2012. "Overeducation at the Start of the Career - Stepping Stone or Trap?," CESifo Working Paper Series 3825, CESifo Group Munich.
- Stijn BAERT & Bart COCKX & Dieter VERHAEST, 2012. "Overeducation at the start of the career - stepping stone or trap?," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2012012, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- S. Baert & B. Cockx & D. Verhaest, 2012. "Overeducation at the start of the career - stepping stone or trap?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 12/787, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Baert, Stijn & Cockx, Bart & Verhaest, Dieter, 2012. "Overeducation at the Start of the Career: Stepping Stone or Trap?," IZA Discussion Papers 6562, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- L.Guarcello & M. Manacorda & F. Rosati & J. Fares & S.Lyon & C. Valdivia, 2005. "School-to-Work Transitions in Sub-Saharan Africa: An overview," UCW Working Paper 15, Understanding Children's Work (UCW Programme).
- Doiron, Denise & Gørgens, Tue, 2008. "State dependence in youth labor market experiences, and the evaluation of policy interventions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 145(1-2), pages 81-97, July.
- John Van Reenen, 2004.
"Active Labor Market Policies and the British New Deal for the Young Unemployed in Context,"
in: Seeking a Premier Economy: The Economic Effects of British Economic Reforms, 1980-2000, pages 461-496
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Van Reenen, 2003. "Active Labour Market Policies and the British New Deal for the Young Unemployed in Context," NBER Working Papers 9576, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Biavaschi, Costanza & Eichhorst, Werner & Giulietti, Corrado & Kendzia, Michael J. & Muravyev, Alexander & Pieters, Janneke & Rodríguez-Planas, Núria & Schmidl, Ricarda & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2012.
"Youth Unemployment and Vocational Training,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6890, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Zimmermann, Klaus F. & Biavaschi, Costanza & Eichhorst, Werner & Giulietti, Corrado & Kendzia, Michael J. & Muravyev, Alexander & Pieters, Janneke & RodrÃguez-Planas, NÃºria & Schmidl, Ricarda, 2013. "Youth Unemployment and Vocational Training," Foundations and Trends(R) in Microeconomics, now publishers, vol. 9(1â2), pages 1-157, December.
- Bertola, Giuseppe & Blau, Francine D & Kahn, Lawrence, 2002.
"Labour Market Institutions and Demographic Employment Patterns,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3448, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giuseppe Bertola & Francine Blau & Lawrence Kahn, 2007. "Labor market institutions and demographic employment patterns," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 20(4), pages 833-867, October.
- Giuseppe Bertola & Francine D. Blau & Lawrence M. Kahn, 2002. "Labor Market Institutions and Demographic Employment Patterns," NBER Working Papers 9043, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kari Hämäläinen & Juha Tuomala, 2007. "Vocational Labour Market Training in Promoting Youth Employment," Discussion Papers 432, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Maria Karamessini, 2010. "Transition Strategies and Labour Market Integration of Greek University Graduates," GreeSE â Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 32, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- Masanori Hashimoto & Yoshio Higuchi, 2005. "Issues Facing the Japanese Labor Market," Working Papers 05-01, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.