Hospital Conversions Is the Purchase Price Too Low?
In: The Changing Hospital Industry: Comparing For-Profit and Not-for-Profit Institutions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 6758.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marco Castaneda & Dino Falaschetti, 2008. "Does a Hospital’s Profit Status Affect its Operational Scope?," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 129-159, September.
- Andrew E. Clark & Carine Milcent, 2011.
"Public Employment and Political Pressure: The Case of French Hospitals,"
- Clark, Andrew E. & Milcent, Carine, 2011. "Public employment and political pressure: The case of French hospitals," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 1103-1112.
- Clark, Andrew E. & Milcent, Carine, 2010. "Public Employment and Political Pressure: The Case of French Hospitals," IZA Discussion Papers 4994, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Henry Hansmann & Daniel Kessler & Mark B. McClellan, 2003. "Ownership Form and Trapped Capital in the Hospital Industry," NBER Chapters, in: The Governance of Not-for-Profit Organizations, pages 45-70 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gentry, William M., 2002. "Debt, investment and endowment accumulation: the case of not-for-profit hospitals," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 845-872, September.
- Andrew E. Clark & Carine Milcent, 2008. "Keynesian hospitals? Public employment and political pressure," PSE Working Papers halshs-00586792, HAL.
- Henry Hansmann & Daniel Kessler & Mark McClellan, 2002. "Ownership Form and Trapped Capital in the Hospital Industry," NBER Working Papers 8989, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Angeli, Federica & Maarse, Hans, 2012. "Mergers and acquisitions in Western European health care: Exploring the role of financial services organizations," Health Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 105(2), pages 265-272.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00586792 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.