The Anatomy of Double-Digit Inflation in the 1970s
In: Inflation: Causes and Effects
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 11462.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlos Robalo Marques & Pedro Duarte Neves & Afonso Gonçalves da Silva, 2000.
"Why Should Central Banks Avoid the Use of the Underlying Inflation Indicator?,"
w200005, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Marques, Carlos Robalo & Neves, Pedro Duarte & da Silva, Afonso Goncalves, 2002. "Why should Central Banks avoid the use of the underlying inflation indicator?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 17-23, March.
- Bilbiie, Florin O. & Straub, Roland, 2012.
"Changes in the output Euler equation and asset markets participation,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 1659-1672.
- Florin Bilbiie & Roland Straub, 2012. "Changes in the Output Euler Equation and Asset Markets Participation," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00680647, HAL.
- Chari, V. V. & Christiano, Lawrence J. & Eichenbaum, Martin, 1998.
"Expectation Traps and Discretion,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 462-492, August.
- V.V. Chari & Lawrence J. Christiano & Martin Eichenbaum, 1996. "Expectation traps and discretion," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues WP-96-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- V.V. Chari & Lawrence J. Christiano & Martin Eichenbaum, 1996. "Expectations, traps and discretion," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 96-04, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- V. V. Chari & Lawrence J. Christiano & Martin Eichenbaum, 1996. "Expectation Traps and Discretion," NBER Working Papers 5541, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan S. Blinder & Jeremy B. Rudd, 2008.
"The Supply Shock Explanation of the Great Stagflation Revisited,"
1097, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
- Alan S. Blinder & Jeremy B. Rudd, 2012. "The Supply-Shock Explanation of the Great Stagflation Revisited," NBER Chapters, in: The Great Inflation: The Rebirth of Modern Central Banking, pages 119-175 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan S. Blinder & Jeremy B. Rudd, 2008. "The Supply-Shock Explanation of the Great Stagflation Revisited," NBER Working Papers 14563, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Biscarri, Javier Gómez & Moreno, Antonio & Gracia, Fernando Pérez de, 2010.
"Money demand accommodation: Impact on macro-dynamics and policy consequences,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 138-154, January.
- Javier Gómez & Antonio Moreno & Fernando Pérez de Gracia, 2008. "Money Demand Accommodation: Impact on Macro-Dynamics and Policy Consequences," Faculty Working Papers 07/08, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Pittaluga, Giovanni Battista & Seghezza, Elena, 2012. "The Great Inflation in Italy: A Political Economy View - La Grande Inflazione in Italia: un’interpretazione alla luce della political economy," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio di Genova, vol. 65(1), pages 65-81.
- Sylvain Leduc & Keith Sill & Tom Stark, 2002.
"Self-fulfilling expectations and the inflation of the 1970s: evidence from the Livingston Survey,"
02-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Leduc, Sylvain & Sill, Keith & Stark, Tom, 2007. "Self-fulfilling expectations and the inflation of the 1970s: Evidence from the Livingston Survey," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 433-459, March.
- Laurence M. Ball, 1990.
"Time-Consistent Policy and Persistent Changes in Inflation,"
NBER Working Papers
3529, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ball, Laurence, 1995. "Time-consistent policy and persistent changes in inflation," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 329-350, November.
- Faria, João Ricardo & Mollick, André Varella & Sachsida, Adolfo & Wang, Le, 2012. "Do central banks affect Tobin's q?," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 1-10.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.