The Consumer Price Index and the Measurement of Recent Inflation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution in its journal Brookings Papers on Economic Activity.
Volume (Year): 11 (1980)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 1775 Massachusetts Ave NW, Washington DC 20036
Phone: (202) 797-6000
Fax: (202) 797-6004
Web page: http://www.brookings.edu/economics.aspx
More information through EDIRC
macroeconomics; consumer price index; inflation;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mark A. Wynne, 2008.
"Core inflation: a review of some conceptual issues,"
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 205-228.
- Wynne, Mark A., 1999. "Core inflation: a review of some conceptual issues," Working Paper Series 0005, European Central Bank.
- Mark A. Wynne, 1999. "Core inflation: a review of some conceptual issues," Working Papers 99-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Kurz, Claudia & Hoffmann, Johannes, 2004. "A rental-equivalence index for owner-occupied housing in West Germany 1985 to 1998," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2004,08, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- C. Goodhart, 2001. "What Weight Should be Given to Asset Prices in the Measurementof Inflation?," DNB Staff Reports (discontinued) 65, Netherlands Central Bank.
- Huizinga, John & Mishkin, Frederic S, 1984.
" Inflation and Real Interest Rates on Assets with Different Risk Characteristics,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 39(3), pages 699-712, July.
- John Huizinga & Frederic S. Mishkin, 1985. "Inflation and Real Interest Rates on Assets with Different Risk Characteristics," NBER Working Papers 1333, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anthony Shorrocks & Elizabeth Marlin, 1982. "Inflation and Low Incomes," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 8(3), pages 334-346, Summer.
- Roy H. Webb, 2004. "Which price index should a central bank employ?," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Spr, pages 63-76.
- Patric H. Hendershott & Roger D. Huang, 1985. "Debt and Equity Yields: 1926-80," NBER Working Papers 1142, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chang, Eric C. & Cheng, Joseph W., 2000. "Further evidence on the variability of inflation and relative price variability," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 71-77, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Eric Encarnacion).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.