Estimating Models of Retirement Behavior on French Data
In: Social Security Programs and Retirement around the World: Micro-Estimation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 10702.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andres Erosa & Luisa Fuster & Gueorgui Kambourov, 2011.
"Labor Supply and Government Programs: A Cross-Country Analysis,"
tecipa-442, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Erosa, Andrés & Fuster, Luisa & Kambourov, Gueorgui, 2012. "Labor supply and government programs: A cross-country analysis," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 84-107.
- Andrés Erosa & Luisa Fuster & Gueorgui Kambourov, 2011. "Labor supply and government programs: A cross-country analysis," Working Papers 2011-08, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales, revised 19 Oct 2011.
- Coile, Courtney C. & Levine, Phillip B., 2007.
"Labor market shocks and retirement: Do government programs matter?,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(10), pages 1902-1919, November.
- Courtney C. Coile & Phillip B. Levine, 2007. "Labor market shocks and retirement: Do government programs matter?," NBER Chapters, in: Trans-Atlantic Public Economics Seminar (TAPES), Public Policy and Retirement, pages 1902-1919 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Courtney C. Coile & Phillip B. Levine, 2006. "Labor Market Shocks and Retirement: Do Government Programs Matter?," NBER Working Papers 12559, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Melika Ben Salem & Didier Blanchet & Antoine Bozio & Muriel Roger, 2010.
"Labor Force Participation by the Elderly and Employment of the Young: The Case of France,"
in: Social Security Programs and Retirement around the World: The Relationship to Youth Employment, pages 119-146
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mélika Ben Salem & Didier Blanchet & Antoine Bozio & Muriel Roger, 2008. "Labor force participation by the elderly and employment of the young: The case of France," Working Papers halshs-00586064, HAL.
- Roman Rabb, 2009.
"Financial Incentives in the Austrian PAYG-Pension System: Micro-Estimation,"
International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU
paper0902, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Roman Raab, 2011. "Financial incentives in the Austrian PAYG-pension system: micro-estimation," Empirica, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 231-257, May.
- Roman Raab, 2009. "Financial Incentives in the Austrian PAYG-Pension System: Micro-Estimation," Working Papers 0144, National University of Ireland Galway, Department of Economics, revised 2009.
- J. Bardaji & B. Sédillot & E. Walraet, 2002. "Assessment of 3 reforms of the pension system for private wage earners with the microsimulation model Destinie," Documents de Travail de la DESE - Working Papers of the DESE g2002-07, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques, DESE.
- Didier Blanchet & Sylvie Le Minez & Emmanuelle Crenner & Sophie Buffeteau, 2011. "Le modèle de microsimulation Destinie 2 : principales caractéristiques et premiers résultats," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 441(1), pages 101-121.
- Didier Blanchet & Thierry Debrand, 2008. "The sooner, the better? Analyzing preferences for early retirement in European countries," Working Papers DT13, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Jul 2008.
- Christophe Kolodziejczyk, 2006. "Retirement and Fixed Costs to Work: An Empirical Analysis," CAM Working Papers 2006-09, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Jarosław Poteraj, 2009. "The French Pension System," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 9(4), pages 155-164.
- Didier Blanchet & Thierry Debrand, 2007. "Aspiration à la retraite, santé et satisfaction au travail : une comparaison européenne," Working Papers DT1, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Feb 2007.
- Ramón Cobo-Reyes & Julian Diaz-Saavedra, 2008. "La Percepción de los Trabajadores en España de la Normativa del Sistema Público de Pensiones," ThE Papers 08/15, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- D. Blanchet & T. Debrand, 2007. "Preference for early retirement, health and job satisfaction: a European comparison," Documents de Travail de la DESE - Working Papers of the DESE g2007-03, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques, DESE.
- Wasmer, Etienne & Woll, Cornelia, 2011. "Scientific project, Sciences Po | LIEPP laboratoire interdisciplinaire d'evaluation des politiques publiques or in english, interdisciplinary research center for the evaluation of public policies," MPRA Paper 31434, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.