The Evolution of Concentrated Ownership in India: Broad Patterns and a History of the Indian Software Industry
In: A History of Corporate Governance around the World: Family Business Groups to Professional Managers
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 10272.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Saul Estrin & Martha Prevezer, 2010.
"The Role of Informal Institutions in Corporate Governance: Brazil, Russia, India and China Compared,"
31, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Saul Estrin & Martha Prevezer, 2011. "The role of informal institutions in corporate governance: Brazil, Russia, India, and China compared," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 41-67, March.
- Lloyd Steier, 2009. "Familial capitalism in global institutional contexts: Implications for corporate governance and entrepreneurship in East Asia," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 513-535, September.
- Randall Morck, 2009. "The Riddle of the Great Pyramids," NBER Working Papers 14858, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- George, Rejie & Kabir, Rezaul & Qian, Jing, 2011. "Investment-cash flow sensitivity and financing constraints: New evidence from Indian business group firms," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 69-88, April.
- Laura Alfaro & Anusha Chari, 2009.
"India Transformed? Insights from the Firm Level 1988-2005,"
Harvard Business School Working Papers
10-030, Harvard Business School.
- Laura Alfaro & Anusha Chari, 2009. "India Transformed? Insights from the Firm Level 1988-2005," NBER Working Papers 15448, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mazumdar, Surajit, 2008. "The analysis of business groups: Some observations with reference to India," MPRA Paper 19628, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Randall Morck & Bernard Yeung, 2009.
"Never Waste a Good Crisis: An Historical Perspective on Comparative Corporate Governance,"
NBER Working Papers
15042, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Randall Morck & Bernard Yeung, 2009. "Never Waste a Good Crisis: An Historical Perspective on Comparative Corporate Governance," Annual Review of Financial Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 1(1), pages 145-179, November.
- Yoser Gadhoum, 2006. "Power of Ultimate Controlling Owners: A Survey of Canadian Landscape," Journal of Management and Governance, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 179-204, 05.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.