Comment on "Importers, Exporters and Multinationals: A Portrait of Firms in the U.S. that Trade Goods"
In: Producer Dynamics: New Evidence from Micro Data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 0501.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- James Harrigan, 2005.
"Airplanes and Comparative Advantage,"
NBER Working Papers
11688, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Hummels & Alexandre Skiba, 2002.
"Shipping the Good Apples Out? An Empirical Confirmation of the Alchian-Allen Conjecture,"
NBER Working Papers
9023, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Hummels & Alexandre Skiba, 2004. "Shipping the Good Apples Out? An Empirical Confirmation of the Alchian-Allen Conjecture," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 112(6), pages 1384-1402, December.
- James R. Markusen, 2004.
"Multinational Firms and the Theory of International Trade,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 1, volume 1, number 0262633078, June.
- Markusen, James R., 2002. "Multinational Firms and the Theory of International Trade," MPRA Paper 8380, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juan Carlos Hallak, 2004. "Product Quality, Linder, and the Direction of Trade," NBER Working Papers 10877, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shang-Jin Wei & Jaebin Ahn & Amit K. Khandelwal, 2010.
"The Role of Intermediaries in Facilitating Trade,"
- Pravin Krishna & Jennifer P. Poole & Mine Zeynep Senses, 2011. "Wage Effects of Trade Reform with Endogenous Worker Mobility," NBER Working Papers 17256, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.