Overlapping generations models with money and transactions costs
In: Handbook of Monetary Economics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by Elsevier in its series Handbook of Monetary Economics with number 1-07.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koskela, Erkki & Ollikainen, Markku & Puhakka, Mikko, 2002. "Saddles, Indeterminacy and Bifurcations in an Overlapping Generations Economy with a Renewable Resource," Discussion Papers 789, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Florian Wagener & Cars Hommes & William Brock, 2006.
"More hedging instruments may destabilize markets,"
wp06-11, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Brock, W.A. & Hommes, C.H. & Wagener, F.O.O., 2006. "More hedging instruments may destabilize markets," CeNDEF Working Papers 06-12, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- William Brock & Cars Hommes & Florian Wagener, 2006. "More Hedging Instruments may destablize Markets," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-080/1, Tinbergen Institute, revised 30 Apr 2008.
- Esteban, J. & Engineer, M. & Sakovics, J., 1992.
"Costly Transfer Institutions and the Core in an Overlapping Generations Models,"
UFAE and IAE Working Papers
181.92, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Engineer, Merwan & Esteban, Joan & Sakovics, Jozsef, 1997. "Costly transfer institutions and the core in an overlapping generations model," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 287-300, February.
- Majumdar, Mukul, 2009. "Equilibrium and optimality: Some imprints of David Gale," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 607-626, July.
- Stephen D. Williamson & Randall Wright, 2010.
"New Monetarist Economics: models,"
443, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Williamson, Stephen D. & Wright, Randall, 2010.
"New Monetarist Economics: Methods,"
21486, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brock,W.A. & Hommes,C.H., 2002. "Heterogeneous beliefs and routes to complex dynamics in asset pricing models with price contingent contracts," Working papers 3, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Merwan Engineer & Linda Welling, 2001. "Overlapping Generations Models of Graded Age-Group Societies: Economics Meets Ethnography," Department Discussion Papers 0102, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Koskela, Erkki & Ollikainen, Markku & Puhakka, Mikk0, 2001. "Renewable Resources in an Overlapping Generations Economy without Capital," Discussion Papers 751, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Brock, W.A. & Hommes, C.H., 2001. "Heterogeneous beliefs and and routes to complez dynamics in asset pricing models with price contingent contracts," CeNDEF Working Papers 01-05, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Koskela, Erkki & Ollikainen, Markku & Puhakka, Mikko, 2002. "Renewable Resources in an Overlapping Generations Economy Without Capital," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 497-517, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.