Monetary Policy in Chile: A Black Box?
In: Monetary Policy: Rules and Transmission Mechanisms
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in: Norman Loayza & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (Series Editor) (ed.) Monetary Policy: Rules and Transmission Mechanisms, , chapter 8, pages 197-246, 2002.
This item is provided by Central Bank of Chile in its series Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series with number v04c08pp197-246.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 1995. "Symposium on the Monetary Transmission Mechanism," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(4), pages 3-10, Fall.
- David T. Coe & C. John McDermott, 1997.
"Does the Gap Model Work in Asia?,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 44(1), pages 59-80, March.
- Luis Catão; & Adrian Pagan, 2010.
"The Credit Channel and Monetary Transmission in Brazil and Chile: A Structural VAR Approach,"
Working Papers Central Bank of Chile
579, Central Bank of Chile.
- Luis A.V. Catão & Adrian Pagan, 2011. "The Credit Channel and Monetary Transmission in Brazil and Chile: A Structured VAR Approach," Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series, in: Luis Felipe Céspedes & Roberto Chang & Diego Saravia (ed.), Monetary Policy under Financial Turbulence, edition 1, volume 16, chapter 5, pages 105-144 Central Bank of Chile.
- Luis CatÃ£o & Adrian Pagan, 2010. "The Credit Channel and Monetary Transmission in Brazil and Chile: A Structured VAR Approach," NCER Working Paper Series 53, National Centre for Econometric Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudio Sepulveda).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.