The Euro and the Liquidity of European Fixed Income Markets
In: Market Liquidity: Research Findings and Selected Policy Implications
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by Bank for International Settlements in its series CGFS Papers chapters with number 11-09.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Claessens, Stijn & Klingebiel, Daniela & Schmukler, Sergio, 2003.
"Government bonds in domestic and foreign currency: the role of macroeconomic and institutional factors,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2986, The World Bank.
- Claessens, Stijn & Klingebiel, Daniela & Schmukler, Sergio, 2003. "Government Bonds in Domestic and Foreign Currency: The Role of Macroeconomic and Institutional Factors," CEPR Discussion Papers 3789, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Monfort, A. & Renne, J-P., 2011.
"Credit and liquidity risks in euro area sovereign yield curves,"
352, Banque de France.
- Alain Monfort & Jean-Paul Renne, 2011. "Credit and Liquidity Risks in Euro-area Sovereign Yield Curves," Working Papers 2011-26, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Kollo, Michael G., 2005. "Underwriter competition and gross spreads in the eurobond market," Working Paper Series 0550, European Central Bank.
- Dunne, Peter & Moore, Michael J & Portes, Richard, 2002.
"Defining Benchmark Status: An Application using Euro-Area Bonds,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3490, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Peter G. Dunne & Michael J. Moore & Richard Portes, 2002. "Defining Benchmark Status: An Application using Euro-Area Bonds," NBER Working Papers 9087, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jose A. Lopez & Mark M. Spiegel, 2006. "Foreign bank lending and bond underwriting in Japan during the lost decade," Working Paper Series 2006-45, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Robert N. McCauley & Eric Chan, 2009. "Hong Kong and Shanghai: Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow," NBER Chapters, in: Financial Sector Development in the Pacific Rim, East Asia Seminar on Economics, Volume 18, pages 13-37 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Timo Laurmaa).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.