Minding the gap in Asia: foreign and local currency ratings
In: Asian bond markets: issues and prospects
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by Bank for International Settlements in its series BIS Papers chapters with number 30-16.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Claessens, Stijn & Klingebiel, Daniela & Schmukler, Sergio, 2003.
"Government bonds in domestic and foreign currency: the role of macroeconomic and institutional factors,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2986, The World Bank.
- Claessens, Stijn & Klingebiel, Daniela & Schmukler, Sergio, 2003. "Government Bonds in Domestic and Foreign Currency: The Role of Macroeconomic and Institutional Factors," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 3789, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Robert N. McCauley & William R. White, 1997. "The Euro and European financial markets," BIS Working Papers 41, Bank for International Settlements.
- Richard Cantor & Frank Packer, 1995. "Sovereign credit ratings," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 1(Jun).
- Robert McCauley & Guorong Jiang, 2004. "Diversifying with Asian local currency bonds," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, Bank for International Settlements, September.
- Barry Eichengreen & Ricardo Hausmann & Ugo Panizza, 2003. "Currency Mismatches, Debt Intolerance and Original Sin: Why They Are Not the Same and Why it Matters," NBER Working Papers 10036, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Timo Laurmaa).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.