Capital inflows, financial innovation and housing booms
In: Property markets and financial stability
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by Bank for International Settlements in its series BIS Papers chapters with number 64-12.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- John B. Taylor, 2009. "The Financial Crisis and the Policy Responses: An Empirical Analysis of What Went Wrong," NBER Working Papers 14631, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hume, Michael & Sentance, Andrew, 2009.
"The global credit boom: challenges for macroeconomics and policy,"
27, Monetary Policy Committee Unit, Bank of England.
- Hume, Michael & Sentance, Andrew, 2009. "The global credit boom: Challenges for macroeconomics and policy," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(8), pages 1426-1461, December.
- Filipa Sá & Pascal Towbin & Tomasz Wieladek, 2011.
"Low interest rates and housing booms: the role of capital inflows, monetary policy and financial innovation,"
Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper
79, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Sa, Filipa & Towbin, Pascal & wieladek, tomasz, 2011. "Low interest rates and housing booms: the role of capital inflows, monetary policy and financial innovation," Bank of England working papers 411, Bank of England.
- Canova, Fabio & Ciccarelli, Matteo, 2013.
"Panel vector autoregressive models: a survey,"
Working Paper Series
1507, European Central Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Timo Laurmaa).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.