|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department of Economics Williamsburg, Virginia (United States)
College of William & Mary
: (757) 221-4311
P.O. Box 8795, Williamsburg, VA 23187-8795
RePEc:edi:decwmus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Monica Martinez-Bravo & Priya Mukherjee & Andreas Stegmann, 2016. "The Non-Democratic Roots of Elite Capture: Evidence from Soeharto Mayors in Indonesia," Working Papers wp2016_1601, CEMFI, revised Nov 2016.
- Mukul Majumdar & Priya Mukherjee, 2013. "Turning the Wheels: The Cost Factor," Studies in Microeconomics, , vol. 1(1), pages 81-90, June.
- James Berry & Priya Mukherjee & Gauri Kartini Shastry, 2012. "Taken with a Grain of Salt? Micronutrient Fortification in South Asia," CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 58(2), pages 422-449, June.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Monica Martinez-Bravo & Priya Mukherjee & Andreas Stegmann, 2016.
"The Non-Democratic Roots of Elite Capture: Evidence from Soeharto Mayors in Indonesia,"
wp2016_1601, CEMFI, revised Nov 2016.
- Valsecchi, Michele, 2016. "Corrupt Bureaucrats: The Response of Non-Elected Officials to Electoral Accountability," Working Papers in Economics 684, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Monica Martinez-Bravo, 2017.
"The Local Political Economy Effects of School Construction in Indonesia,"
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics,
American Economic Association, vol. 9(2), pages 256-289, April.
- Monica Martinez-Bravo, 2014. "The Local Political Economy Effects of School Construction in Indonesia," Working Papers wp2014_1404, CEMFI.
- Luis N. Meloni, 2015. "Non-democratic regimes and Elite Capture: Evidence from the Brazilian Dictatorship," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2015_41, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Priya Mukherjee should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.