First Name: Dominik
Last Name: Karos
RePEc Short-ID: pka882
- Department of Economics
- Location: Oxford, United Kingdom
Postal: Manor Rd. Building, Oxford, OX1 3UQ
Handle: RePEc:edi:sfeixuk (more details at EDIRC)
- Dominik Karos, 2013. "Bargaining and Power," Working Papers 2013.63, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Dominik Karos, 2013. "Coalition Formation in General Apex Games," Economics Series Working Papers 680, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Peters H.J.M. & Karos D., 2013.
"Indirect control and power in mutual control structures,"
048, Maastricht : GSBE, Graduate School of Business and Economics.
- Peters H.J.M. & Karos D., 2013. "Indirect control and power in mutual control structures," Research Memorandum 048, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Dominik Karos, 2012. "Coalition Formation in Generalized Apex Games," Working Papers 2012.38, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
NEP Fields5 papers by this author were announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
- NEP-CDM: Collective Decision-Making (3) 2013-07-28 2013-10-18 2013-11-16. Author is listed
- NEP-GTH: Game Theory (5) 2012-06-25 2013-07-28 2013-10-18 2013-11-16 2014-02-02. Author is listed
- NEP-HPE: History & Philosophy of Economics (1) 2013-11-16
- NEP-MIC: Microeconomics (3) 2012-06-25 2013-07-28 2013-10-18. Author is listed
- NEP-NET: Network Economics (2) 2013-07-28 2013-11-16. Author is listed
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Dominik Karos should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.