Report NEP-MIC-2012-06-25This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ghazala Azmat & Marc Möller, 2012. "The distribution of talent across contests," Economics Working Papers 1298, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised May 2013.
- Jose Apesteguia & Miguel Ballester & Yusufcan Masatlioglu, 2012. "A foundation for strategic agenda voting," Economics Working Papers 1302, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Nizar Allouch, 2012. "On the Private Provision of Public Goods on Networks," Working Papers 2012.40, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Mendolicchio, Concetta & Paolini, Dimitri & Pietra, Tito, 2012. "Asymmetric information and overeducation," IAB Discussion Paper 201214, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Alexander Zimper, 2012. "The emergence of "fifty-fifty" probability judgements in a conditional Savage world," Working Papers 291, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Fabrizio Germano & Peio Zuazo-Garin, 2012. "Approximate Knowledge of Rationality and Correlated Equilibria," Discussion Paper Series dp610, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Zaki Wahhaj, 2012. "Social Norms, Higher-Order Beliefs and the Emperor's New Clothes," Studies in Economics 1210, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
- Idione Soza & Paulo Barelli, 2012. "A note on the equilibrium existence problem in discontinuous games," Discussion Papers Series 467, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Dominik Karos, 2012. "Coalition Formation in Generalized Apex Games," Working Papers 2012.38, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Sákovics, József, 2012. "Revealed cardinal preference," SIRE Discussion Papers 2012-02, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Mitra, Kaushik & Evans, George W. & Honkapohja, Seppo, 2012. "Baysian Model Averaging, Learning and Model Selection," SIRE Discussion Papers 2012-11, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Goucha, T, 2012. "Economy of referential preferences," MPRA Paper 39337, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Jun 2012.
- Hervés-Estévez, Javier & Moreno-García, Emma, 2012. "Some remarks on restricted bargaining sets," MPRA Paper 39385, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Jun 2012.
- Demichelis, Stefano, 2012. "Evolution towards efficient coordination in repeated games, preliminary version," MPRA Paper 39311, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Bashshur & Gert Cornelissen & Marc Le Menestrel & Julian Rode, 2012. "Rules or consequences? The role of ethical mindsets in moral dynamics," Economics Working Papers 1299, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Jeremy Bulow & Paul Klemperer, 2012. "Regulated Prices, Rent-Seeking, and Consumer Surplus," Economics Papers 2012-W03, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Auriol, Emmanuelle & Brilon, Stefanie, 2012. "Anti-Social Behavior in Profit and Nonprofit Organizations," CEPR Discussion Papers 9009, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Karle, Heiko & Peitz, Martin, 2012. "Competition under Consumer Loss Aversion," Working Papers 12-08, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.