First Name: Shilei
Last Name: Niu
RePEc Short-ID: pni59
Email: [This author has chosen not to make the email address public]
- Department of Economics
University of Waterloo
- Location: Waterloo, Canada
Phone: (519) 888-4567 ext 33695
Fax: (519) 725-0530
Postal: Waterloo, Ontario, N2L 3G1
Handle: RePEc:edi:dewatca (more details at EDIRC)
- Shilei Niu & Margaret Insley, 2010.
"On the Economics of Ramping Rate Restrictions at Hydro Power Plants: Balancing Profitability and Environmental Costs,"
1017, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2010.
- Niu, Shilei & Insley, Margaret, 2013. "On the economics of ramping rate restrictions at hydro power plants: Balancing profitability and environmental costs," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 39-52.
NEP Fields1 paper by this author was announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
- NEP-ENE: Energy Economics (1) 2011-02-05. Author is listed
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (1) 2011-02-05. Author is listed
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Shilei Niu & Margaret Insley, 2010. "On the Economics of Ramping Rate Restrictions at Hydro Power Plants: Balancing Profitability and Environmental Costs," Working Papers 1017, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2010.
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Shilei Niu should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.