by members of
Public Utility Research Center (PURC)
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Warrington College of Business
University of Florida
Gainesville, Florida (United States)
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Eric Chiang & Janice Hauge & Mark Jamison, 2007. "Subsidies and distorted markets: Do telecom subsidies affect competition?," Working Papers 07002, Department of Economics, College of Business, Florida Atlantic University.
- Jamison, Mark A., 2005. "Leadership and the independent regulator," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3620, The World Bank.
- Mark A. Jamison, 2004. "Effects of Industry Concentration on Quality Choices for Network Connectivity," Working Papers 04-08, NET Institute.
- Orazem, Frank & Jamison, Mark A., 1980. "Importance of New Varieties in Kansas Wheat Production," Evaluation of Agricultural Research, Proceedings of a Workshop, Minneapolis, MN, May 12-13, 1980, Miscellaneous Publication 8 49295, University of Minnesota, Agricultural Experiment Station.
Journal articlesUndated material is listed at the end
- Jamison, Mark A. & Castaneda, Araceli, 2011. "Reset for Regulation and Utilities: Leadership for a Time of Constant Change," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 86-93, May.
- Jamison Mark A & Sichter James, 2010. "Business Separation in Telecommunications: Lessons from the U.S. Experience," Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-27, February.
- Janice Hauge & Mark Jamison, 2010. "Effects of using specific versus general data in social program research," Applied Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 42(13), pages 1627-1639.
- Janice Hauge & Mark Jamison & R. Jewell, 2009. "A Consideration of Telecommunications Market Structure in the Presence of Municipal Provision: The Case of US Cities," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 135-152, March.
- Hauge, Janice A. & Jamison, Mark A. & Todd Jewell, R., 2008. "Discounting telephone service: An examination of participation in the Lifeline Assistance Program using panel data," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 135-149, June.
- Hauge, Janice A. & Jamison, Mark A. & Gentry, Richard J., 2008. "Bureaucrats as entrepreneurs: Do municipal telecommunications providers hinder private entrepreneurs," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 89-102, March.
- Jamison, Mark A. & Holt, Lynne & Berg, Sanford V., 2005. "Measuring and Mitigating Regulatory Risk in Private Infrastructure Investment," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 36-45, July.
- Jamison, Mark A. & Rowe, Robert & Perlman, Brett A., 2005. "Getting on the Balcony: Leadership Challenges in Regulation," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 18(10), pages 43-52, December.
- Jamison, Mark & Chan-Olmsted, Sylvia, 2002. "Rivalry Through Alliances:: Competitive Strategy in the Global Telecoms Market - A Reply to Curwen," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 95-97, February.
- Chan-Olmsted, Sylvia & Jamison, Mark, 2001. "Rivalry through alliances:: Competitive Strategy in the Global Telecommunications Market," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 317-331, June.
- Jamison, Mark A, 1998. "Emerging Patterns in Global Telecommunications Alliances and Mergers," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(4), pages 695-713, December.
- Jamison, Mark A., 1996. "General conditions for subsidy-free prices," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 371-385, October.
- Hauge, Janice A. & Chiang, Eric P. & Jamison, Mark A., 0. "Whose call is it? Targeting universal service programs to low-income households' telecommunications preferences," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(3-4), pages 129-145, April.
- Holt, Lynne & Jamison, Mark, 0. "Broadband and contributions to economic growth: Lessons from the US experience," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(10-11), pages 575-581, November.