by members of
Department of Housing and Consumer Economics
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
University of Georgia
Athens, Georgia (United States)
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Chatterjee, Swarn & Palmer, Lance & Goetz, Joseph, 2010. "Individual wealth accumulation: Why does dining together as a family matter?," MPRA Paper 26334, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 21 Aug 2010.
- Jaison R. Abel & Ishita Dey & Todd M. Gabe, 2010.
"Productivity and the density of human capital,"
2010/30, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Fletcher, Cynthia Needles & Garasky, Steven & Jensen, Helen H. & Nielsen, R. B., 2010. "Transportation Access: Improving Consumer Choices and Economic Outcomes," Staff General Research Papers 31411, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Jordan, Jeffrey L. & Anil, Bulent & Herbert, Velma & Chatterjee, Swan, 2009. "Human Capital Investments in Education and Home Stability: Exploring Education, Homeownership and Poverty," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49320, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Chatterjee, Swarn & Zahirovic-Herbert, Velma, 2009. "Retirement Plan Participation in the United States: Do Public Sector Employees Save More?," MPRA Paper 13546, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chatterjee, Swarn & Finke, Michael & Harness, Nathaniel, 2008. "Self-esteem and Individual Wealth," MPRA Paper 20120, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Aug 2008.
- Swarnankur Chatterjee & Velma Zahirovic-Herbert, 2014. "A road to assimilation: immigrants and financial markets," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 345-358, April.
- Swarn Chatterjee, 2014. "Effect of False Confidence on Asset Allocation Decisions of Households," International Journal of Finance & Banking Studies, Society for the Study of Business & Finance, vol. 3(1), pages 1-11, January.
- Swarnankur Chatterjee, 2013. "Borrowing Decisions of Credit Constrained Consumers and The Role of Financial Literacy," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(1), pages 179-191.
- Velma Zahirovic-Herbert & Swarn Chatterjee, 2012. "Historic Preservation and Residential Property Values: Evidence from Quantile Regression," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 49(2), pages 369-382, February.
- Eun Kim & Sherman Hanna & Swarn Chatterjee & Suzanne Lindamood, 2012. "Who Among the Elderly Owns Stocks? The Role of Cognitive Ability and Bequest Motive," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 338-352, September.
- Jinhee Kim & Swarn Chatterjee & Soo Cho, 2012. "Asset Ownership of New Asian Immigrants in the United States," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 215-226, June.
- Swarn CHATTERJEE & John R. SALTER & Nathan HARNESS, 2012. "Annuitization Decisions Of Retirees: The Role Of Risk Aversion And Financial Advice," Review of Economic and Business Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 9, pages 35-52, June.
- Swarnankur Chatterjee & John R. Salter & Nathaniel J. Harness, 2011. "Financial Confidence Among Retirees: The Role of Financial Advice and Planning Duration," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(1), pages 315-323.
- Velma Zahirovic-Herbert & Swarn Chatterjee, 2011. "What is the Value of a Name? Conspicuous Consumption and House Prices," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 33(1), pages 105-126.
- Swarnankur Chatterjee & Velma Zahirovic-Herbert, 2011. "Homeownership and Housing Equity: An Examination of Native- Immigrant Differences in Housing Wealth," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 211-223, May.
- Swarn Chatterjee & Jinhee Kim, 2011. "Asset ownership of recent immigrants: An examination of nativity and socioeconomic factors," Migration Letters, Transnational Press London, UK, vol. 8(2), pages 141-152, October.
- S. Chatterjee & M. Finke & N. Harness, 2011. "The impact of self-efficacy on wealth accumulation and portfolio choice," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(7), pages 627-631.
- Chatterjee, S. & Lauderdale, M & Gilliam, J, 2011. "Employee Benefits in the Hospitality Industry in the US: Inhospitable for Employees?," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 11(2).
- Swarn CHATTERJEE, 2010. "Health Insurance Participation: The Role of Cognitive Ability and Risk Aversion," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(11(552)), pages 103-112, November.
- Swarn Chatterjee, 2009. "Preference for Retirement Plans among U.S. Government and Non-government Employees," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 366-366, August.
- Swarnankur Chatterjee, 2009. "Health insurance coverage and the role of income uncertainty," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(2), pages 1246-1254.
- Swarnankur Chatterjee & Joseph W. Goetz & Lance Palmer, 2009. "Sustainable withdrawal rates of retirees: is the current economic shock a cause for concern?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(1), pages A10.