by members of
Department of Finance
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
College of Business Administration
Kent State University
Kent, Ohio (United States)
| Journal articles |
- Chang, Kiyoung & Kim, Yong-Cheol & Kim, Young Sang & Thornton, John H., 2012. "Unintended regulatory consequences: Evidence from the Korean IPOs," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 292-309.
- Ghosh, Suvankar & Troutt, Marvin D. & Thornton, John H. & Felix Offodile, O., 2010. "An empirical method for assessing the research relevance gap," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 201(3), pages 942-948, March.
- Gottesman, Aron A. & Nam, Jouahn & Thornton Jr., John H. & Wynne, Kevin, 2010. "NYSE listings and firm borrowing costs: An empirical investigation," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 26-42.
- Kim, Young Sang & Nam, Jouahn & Thornton Jr., John H., 2008. "The effect of managerial bonus plans on corporate derivatives usage," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 229-243, July.
- Nam, Jouahn & Tang, Charles & Thornton, John Jr. & Wynne, Kevin, 2006. "The effect of agency costs on the value of single-segment and multi-segment firms," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 761-782, September.
- Lee, Yong-Gyo & Jung, Sung-Chang & Thornton, John Jr., 2005. "Long-term stock performance after open-market repurchases in Korea," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 191-209, December.
- Jung, Sung-Chang & Lee, Yong-Gyo & Thornton, John Jr., 2005. "An empirical comparison between operations of stabilization funds and stock repurchases in Korea," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 319-341, June.
- Jouahn Nam & Richard E. Ottoo & John H. Thornton Jr., 2003. "The Effect of Managerial Incentives to Bear Risk on Corporate Capital Structure and R&D Investment," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 38(1), pages 77-101, 02.
- John D. Knopf & Jouahn Nam & John H. Thornton Jr., 2002. "The Volatility and Price Sensitivities of Managerial Stock Option Portfolios and Corporate Hedging," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 57(2), pages 801-813, 04.
- Evans, Jocelyn & Noe, Thomas H. & Thornton, John Jr., 1997. "Regulatory distortion of management compensation: The case of golden parachutes for bank managers," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 825-848, June.