by members of
Department of Economics
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Kyoto Sangyo University
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Hanaoka, Chie & Ogura, Seiritsu, 2012. "The effect of hospital medical services on child mortality in Japan," CIS Discussion paper series 549, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Hanaoka, Chie, 2009. "The Effects of Sociodemographic Characteristics on Smoking Participation among Japanese Men and Women," PIE/CIS Discussion Paper 411, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Hanaoka, Chie & Norton, Edward C., 2008. "Informal and formal care for elderly persons: How adult children's characteristics affect the use of formal care in Japan," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 67(6), pages 1002-1008, September.
- Fukuda, Atsuo, 2000. "Dividend changes and earnings performance in Japan," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 53-66, March.
- Fukuda, Atsuo & Hirota, Shinichi, 1996. "Main Bank Relationships and Capital Structure in Japan," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 250-261, September.