Trends in Non-Wage Labour Costs and their Effects on Employment: Final Report
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research in its series Books from Upjohn Press with number saw1988 and published in 1988.
ISBN: cloth 9282579433
nonwage labor costs; employee benefits;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J32 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Nonwage Labor Costs and Benefits; Retirement Plans; Private Pensions
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Janet Currie, 1993. "Gender Gaps in Benefits Coverage," NBER Working Papers 4265, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olivia S. Mitchell, 1990. "The Effects of Mandating Benefits Packages," NBER Working Papers 3260, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Franz, Wolfgang & Profit, Stefan, 1994. "Wege aus der Unterbeschäftigung im Weissbuch der EU-Kommission: Eine kritische Würdigung," Discussion Papers 15, University of Konstanz, Center for International Labor Economics (CILE).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.