Literacy and Numeracy Difficulties in the Irish Workplace: Impact on Earnings and Training Expenditures
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) in its series Research Series with number RS27 and published in 2012.
Note: Publisher: ESRI
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Whitaker Square, Sir John Rogerson's Quay, Dublin 2
Phone: (353-1) 863 2000
Fax: (353-1) 863 2100
Web page: http://www.esri.ie
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Augustin De Coulon & Oscar Marcenaro-Gutierrez & Anna Vignoles, 2007.
"The value of basic skills in the British labour market,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
19398, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Anna Vignoles & Augustin De Coulon & Oscar Marcenaro-Gutierrez, 2011. "The value of basic skills in the British labour market," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 63(1), pages 27-48, January.
- Oscar Marcenaro Gutierrez & Anna Vignoles & Augustin de Coulon, 2007. "The Value of Basic Skills in the British Labour Market," CEE Discussion Papers 0077, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- John H. Tyler, 2002.
"Basic Skills and the Earnings of Dropouts,"
2002-09, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Kevin Denny & Colm Harmon & Vincent O'Sullivan, 2004. "Education, earnings and skills: a multi-country comparison," IFS Working Papers W04/08, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Kelly, Elish & McGuinness, Seamus & O'Connell, Philip J., 2012. "Literacy, Numeracy and Activation among the Unemployed," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number RS25.
- O'Connell, Philip J. & McGuinness, Seamus & Kelly, Elish & Walsh, John R., 2009. "National Profiling of the Unemployed in Ireland," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number RS10.
- Hause, John C, 1972. "Earnings Profile: Ability and Schooling," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(3), pages S108-S38, Part II, .
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.