AfDB Group Annual Report 2010
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by African Development Bank in its series Annual Report with number 310 and published in .
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 15 Avenue du Ghana P.O.Box 323-1002 Tunis-Belvedère, Tunisia
Phone: (+216) 71 10 39 00
Fax: (225) 21.77.53
Web page: http://www.afdb.org/en/knowledge/publications/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tiwari, Rajnish & Herstatt, Cornelius, 2013. "Innovieren für preisbewusste Kunden: Analogieeinsatz als Erfolgsfaktor in Schwellenländern," Working Papers 75, Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH), Institute for Technology and Innovation Management.
- Gorecki, Paul K. & Lyons, Seán & Tol, Richard S. J., 2010.
"Public Policy Towards the Sale of State Assets in Troubled Times: Lessons from the Irish Experience,"
WP356, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Gorecki, Paul K. & Lyons, Sean & Tol, Richard S.J., 2011. "Public policy towards the sale of state assets in troubled times: Lessons from the Irish experience," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 193-201.
- Panwar, N.L. & Kaushik, S.C. & Kothari, Surendra, 2012. "State of the art of solar cooking: An overview," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 3776-3785.
- Asma Abdul Rehman & Omar Masood, 2012. "Why do customers patronize Islamic banks? A case study of Pakistan," Qualitative Research in Financial Markets, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(2/3), pages 130-141.
- Phil Rourke, 2013. "A Canada-CARICOM "Trade-not-Aid" Strategy: Important and Achievable," C.D. Howe Institute Commentary, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 371, January.
- Stefano DellaVigna & Ruben Enikolopov & Vera Mironova & Maria Petrova & Ekaterina Zhuravskaya, 2011.
"Cross-border media and nationalism: Evidence from Serbian radio in Croatia,"
NBER Working Papers
16989, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stefano DellaVigna & Ruben Enikolopov & Vera Mironova & Maria Petrova & Ekaterina Zhuravskaya, 2012. "Cross-border media and nationalism: Evidence from Serbian radio in Croatia," Working Papers w0189, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Della Vigna, Stefano & Enikolopov, Ruben & Mironova, Vera & Petrova, Maria & Zhuravskaya, Ekaterina, 2012. "Cross-border media and nationalism: Evidence from Serbian radio in Croatia," CEPR Discussion Papers 9042, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Della Vigna, Stefano & Enikolopov, Ruben & Mironova, Vera & Petrova, Maria & Zhuravskaya, Ekaterina, 2013. "Cross-border media and nationalism: Evidence from Serbian radio in Croatia," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1312, CEPREMAP.
- Liam Wagner & Lynette Molyneaux & John Foster, 2013.
"The magnitude of the impact of a shift from coal to gas under a Carbon Price,"
Energy Economics and Management Group Working Papers
9-2013, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Wagner, Liam & Molyneaux, Lynette & Foster, John, 2014. "The magnitude of the impact of a shift from coal to gas under a Carbon Price," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 280-291.
- Independent Evaluation Group, 2013. "Assessing the Monitoring and Evaluation Systems of IFC and MIGA : Biennial Report on Operations Evaluation," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15793, March.
- Morduch, Jonathan & Ravi, Shamika & Bauchet, Jonathan, 2013. "Substitution Bias and External Validity: Why an Innovative Anti-poverty Program Showed no Net Impact," CEI Working Paper Series 2013-03, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Olivier Mahul & Emily White, 2012. "Earthquake Risk Insurance," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16149, The World Bank.
- Norma Md Saad & Salina Kassim & Zarinah Hamid, 2013. "Involvement of Corporate Entities in Waqaf Management: Experiences of Malaysia and Singapore," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 3(6), pages 736-748, June.
- Liam Byrnes & Colin Brown & John Foster & Liam Wagner, 2013. "Australian Renewable Energy Policy: Barriers and Challenges," Energy Economics and Management Group Working Papers 2-2013, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Koua Louis Kouakou).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.