Which health conditions cause the most unhappiness?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. in its journal Health Economics.
Volume (Year): 20 (2011)
Issue (Month): 12 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Binder & Alex Coad, 2012.
""I'm afraid I have bad news for you…" Estimating the impact of different health impairments on subjective well-being,"
SPRU Working Paper Series
200, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Binder, Martin & Coad, Alex, 2013. "“I'm afraid I have bad news for you…” Estimating the impact of different health impairments on subjective well-being," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 155-167.
- Dolan, Paul & Kavetsos, Georgios & Tsuchiya, Aki, 2013. "Sick but satisfied: The impact of life and health satisfaction on choice between health scenarios," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 708-714.
- Martin Binder & Alex Coad, 2011. ""I'm afraid I have bad news for you . . ." Estimating the impact of different health impairments on subjective well-being," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2011-15, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- FLEURBAEY, Marc & SCHOKKAERT, Erik, 2011.
"Equity in health and health care,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2011026, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Hernández-Alava, Mónica & Sampson, Christopher & Wailoo, Allan, 2013. "Happy and healthy: a joint model of health and life satisfaction," MPRA Paper 49766, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Silvia Garrido & Ildefonso Méndez & José-María Abellán, 2013. "Analysing the Simultaneous Relationship Between Life Satisfaction and Health-Related Quality of Life," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 14(6), pages 1813-1838, December.
- Alex Coad & Martin Binder, 2013.
"Causal linkages between work and life satisfaction and their determinants in a structural VAR approach,"
Papers on Economics and Evolution
2013-07, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Alex Coad & Martin Binder, 2014. "Causal Linkages between Work and Life Satisfaction and Their Determinants in a Structural VAR Approach," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_809, Levy Economics Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.