The market for efficiency analysis of health care organisations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. in its journal Health Economics.
Volume (Year): 15 (2006)
Issue (Month): 10 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bruce Hollingsworth, 2004. "Non Parametric Efficiency Measurement," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 114(496), pages F307-F311, 06.
- Peter C. Smith & Andrew Street, 2005. "Measuring the efficiency of public services: the limits of analysis," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 168(2), pages 401-417.
- William C. Horrace & Peter Schmidt, 2002. "Confidence Statements for Efficiency Estimates from Stochastic Frontier Models," Econometrics 0206006, EconWPA.
- Jacobs,Rowena & Smith,Peter C. & Street,Andrew, 2006. "Measuring Efficiency in Health Care," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521851442, April.
- Mehdi Farsi & Massimo Filippini & Michael Kuenzle, 2005. "Unobserved heterogeneity in stochastic cost frontier models: an application to Swiss nursing homes," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(18), pages 2127-2141.
- Bruce Hollingsworth, 2012. "Revolution, evolution, or status quo? Guidelines for efficiency measurement in health care," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 1-5, February.
- Halkos, George & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2008. "Measuring regional public health provision," MPRA Paper 23762, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bruce Hollingsworth, 2008. "The measurement of efficiency and productivity of health care delivery," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(10), pages 1107-1128.
- Galina Besstremyannaya, 2014. "The efficiency of labor matching and remuneration reforms: a panel data quantile regression approach with endogenous treatment variables," Working Papers w0206, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Kim-Huong Nguyen & Tim Coelli, 2009. "Quantifying the effects of modelling choices on hospital efficiency measures: A meta-regression analysis," CEPA Working Papers Series WP072009, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Özgen, Hacer & Sahin, Ismet, 2010. "Measurement of efficiency of the dialysis sector in Turkey using data envelopment analysis," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 95(2-3), pages 185-193, May.
- Barros, Carlos Pestana & Menezes, Antonio & Vieira, José A. Cabral & Peypoch, Nicolas & Solonandrasana, Bernardin, 2007. "An Analysis of Hospital Efficiency and Productivity Growth Using the Luenberger Productivity Indicator," IZA Discussion Papers 2689, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mehdi Farsi, 2008. "The temporal variation of cost-efficiency in Switzerland’s hospitals: an application of mixed models," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 155-168, October.
- Carlos Barros & António Gomes de Menezes & Nicolas Peypoch & Bernardin Solonandrasana & José Vieira, 2008. "An analysis of hospital efficiency and productivity growth using the Luenberger indicator," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 373-381, December.
- Wagstaff, Adam & Wang, L. Choon, 2011. "A hybrid approach to efficiency measurement with empirical illustrations from education and health," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5751, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.