The Efficiency of Search under Competition and Monopsony
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 94 (1986)
Issue (Month): 6 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
Other versions of this item:
- Albrecht, James & Jovanovic, Boyan, 1985. "The Efficiency of Search Under Competition and Monopsony," Working Papers 85-15, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fishman, Arthur & Simhon, Avi, 2003. "Can Income Equality Increase Competitiveness?," Discussion Papers 14983, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- Albrecht, James W. & Vroman, Susan B., 1990. "Equilibrium in Search Models with Adverse Selection," Working Paper Series 268, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Gaumont, Damien & Schindler, Martin & Wright, Randall, 2006.
"Alternative theories of wage dispersion,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 50(4), pages 831-848, May.
- Damien Gaumont & Martin Schindler & Randall Wright, 2005. "Alternative Theories of Wage Dispersion," PIER Working Paper Archive 05-017, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Gaumont D. & Schindler M. & Wright R., 2005. "“Alternative Theories of Wage Dispersion”," Working Papers ERMES 0505, ERMES, University Paris 2.
- James Albrecht, Pieter Gautier, Susan Vroman, 2013. "Efficient Entry in Competing Auctions," Working Papers gueconwpa~13-13-05, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Barr, Tavis & Roy, Udayan, 2008. "The effect of labor market monopsony on economic growth," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 1446-1467, December.
- Black, Dan A. & Loewenstein, Mark A., 1997.
"Dismissals and match-specific rents,"
Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 325-340, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.