The Efficiency of Search under Competition and Monopsony
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 94 (1986)
Issue (Month): 6 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Albrecht, James W. & Vroman, Susan B., 1990. "Equilibrium in Search Models with Adverse Selection," Working Paper Series 268, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Gaumont, Damien & Schindler, Martin & Wright, Randall, 2006.
"Alternative theories of wage dispersion,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 50(4), pages 831-848, May.
- Gaumont D. & Schindler M. & Wright R., 2005. "“Alternative Theories of Wage Dispersion”," Working Papers ERMES 0505, ERMES, University Paris 2.
- Damien Gaumont & Martin Schindler & Randall Wright, 2005. "Alternative Theories of Wage Dispersion," PIER Working Paper Archive 05-017, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Lanning, Jonathan A., 2014. "A search model with endogenous job destruction and discrimination: Why equal wage policies may not eliminate wage disparity," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 55-71.
- Black, Dan A. & Loewenstein, Mark A., 1997.
"Dismissals and match-specific rents,"
Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 325-340, December.
- James Albrecht, Pieter Gautier, Susan Vroman, 2013. "Efficient Entry in Competing Auctions," Working Papers gueconwpa~13-13-05, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Barr, Tavis & Roy, Udayan, 2008. "The effect of labor market monopsony on economic growth," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 1446-1467, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.