The Resource Cost of Irredeemable Paper Money
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 94 (1986)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Respuestas a diez objeciones al patrón oro
by Adrián Ravier in Punto de Vista Economico on 2012-05-23 13:06:50
- Miquel Faig, 2001.
"A Search Theory of Money and Commerce with Neoclassical Production,"
faig-01-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Miquel Faig, 2001. "A search theory of money and commerce with Neoclassical production," Economics Working Papers 567, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Mark A. Wynne, 2003. "The Legacy of Milton and Rose Friedman's Free to Choose: Economic Liberalism at the Turn of the 21st Century--Introduction," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Oct, pages 3-17.
- Nelson, Edward & Schwartz, Anna J., 2008.
"The impact of Milton Friedman on modern monetary economics: Setting the record straight on Paul Krugman's "Who was Milton Friedman?","
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 835-856, May.
- Edward Nelson & Anna J. Schwartz, 2008. "The impact of Milton Friedman on modern monetary economics: setting the record straight on Paul Krugman’s 'Who Was Milton Friedman?," Working Papers 2007-048, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Edward Nelson & Anna J. Schwartz, 2007. "The Impact of Milton Friedman on Modern Monetary Economics: Setting the Record Straight on Paul Krugman's "Who Was Milton Friedman?"," NBER Working Papers 13546, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cesarano, Filippo, 1995. "The New Monetary Economics and the theory of money," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 445-455, May.
- George Selgin, 2003. "Adaptive Learning and the Transition to Fiat Money," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 113(484), pages 147-165, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.