The Legacy of Milton and Rose Friedman's Free to Choose: Economic Liberalism at the Turn of the 21st Century--Introduction
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas in its journal Proceedings.
Volume (Year): (2003)
Issue (Month): Oct ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Friedman, Milton, 1986. "The Resource Cost of Irredeemable Paper Money," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(3), pages 642-47, June.
- Edward Nelson, 2011.
"Friedman's monetary economics in practice,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.)
2011-26, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Nelson, Edward, 2013. "Friedman's monetary economics in practice," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 59-83.
- Douadia Bougherara & Gilles Grolleau & Naoufel Mzoughi, 2009.
"The 'Make or Buy' Decision in Private Environmental Transactions,"
25908, Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique, France.
- Douadia Bougherara & Gilles Grolleau & Naoufel Mzoughi, 2009. "The â€˜make or buyâ€™ decision in private environmental transactions," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 79-99, February.
- Tatom, John, 2011. "Monetary policy in disarray," MPRA Paper 34607, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eric A. Hanushek, 2003. "The toughest battleground: schools," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Oct, pages 21-35.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Delia Rodriguez).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.