Tariffs, Technology Transfer, and Welfare
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 90 (1982)
Issue (Month): 6 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 1988.
"Product Development and International Trade,"
NBER Working Papers
2540, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Helpman, Elhanan & Grossman, Gene M., 1989. "Product Development and International Trade," Scholarly Articles 3445094, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Grossman, G.M. & Helpman, E., 1988. "Product Development And International Trade," Papers 132, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
- Robert C. Feenstra, 1987.
"Symmetric Pass-Through of Tariffs and Exchange Rates Under Imperfect Competition: An Empirical Test,"
NBER Working Papers
2453, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Feenstra, Robert C., 1989. "Symmetric pass-through of tariffs and exchange rates under imperfect competition: An empirical test," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1-2), pages 25-45, August.
- Raymond Deneckere & Michael Rothschild, 1986.
"Monopolistic Competition and Preference Diversity,"
684, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Paul R. Krugman, 1985. "Increasing Returns and the Theory of International Trade," NBER Working Papers 1752, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leonard Cheng, 1984. "International trade and technology: A brief survey of the recent literature," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 120(1), pages 165-189, March.
- Mottner, Sandra & Johnson, James P., 2000. "Motivations and risks in international licensing: a review and implications for licensing to transitional and emerging economies," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 171-188, July.
- Harris, R. G, 1989. "New theories of trade and the pattern of global specialisation," ILO Working Papers 271281, International Labour Organization.
- Simon P. Anderson & Andre de Palma, 1989. "The Logit as a Model of Product Differentiation: Further Results and Extensions," Discussion Papers 913, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.