Testing the Monetary Approach to Devaluation in Developing Countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 84 (1976)
Issue (Month): 4 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Parviz Asheghian & William G. Foote & Reza Saidi, 1991. "Determinants of LDC Devaluation Decisions: An Exploratory Investigation of Devaluation in Brazil," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 17(4), pages 491-497, Oct-Dec.
- Charles Van Marrewijk, 2005.
"Basic Exchange Rate Theories,"
Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers
2005-01, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Godwin Chukwudum Nwaobi, 2003. "The Balance Of Payments As A Monetary Phenomenon:An Econometric Case Study Of Nigeria," International Finance 0307001, EconWPA.
- Usui, Norio, 1997. "Dutch disease and policy adjustments to the oil boom: a comparative study of Indonesia and Mexico," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 151-162, December.
- Parviz Asheghian & William G. Foote, 1988. "Exchange Rate Devaluation: A Monetary Model and Empirical Investigation," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 14(2), pages 181-187, Apr-Jun.
- Girol Karacaoglu, 1980. "Global monetarism — The reserve-flow equation reconsidered," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 116(3), pages 432-446, September.
- Usui, Norio, 1996. "Policy adjustments to the oil boom and their evaluation: The Dutch disease in Indonesia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 887-900, May.
- KHAN, Muhammad Arshad, 2008. "Long-Run And Short-Run Dynamics Of Foreign Exchange Reserves Flows And Domestic Credit In Pakistan," International Journal of Applied Econometrics and Quantitative Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 5(1), pages 61-78.
- Augustine A. Boakye & Hassan Molana, 2007. "Fluctuation in the International Currency Reserves of Less Developed Countries: HIPC vs Non-HIPC," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 203, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.