Uncertainty, Waiting Time, and Capacity Utilization: A Stochastic Theory of Product Quality
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 84 (1976)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- C. Robin Lindsey & Erik T. Verhoef, 2000. "Traffic Congestion and Congestion Pricing," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-101/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Shah, Nilopa & Brueckner, Jan K., 2011.
"Price and Frequency Competition in Freight Transportation,"
University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers
qt1n42k26q, University of California Transportation Center.
- Shah, Nilopa & Brueckner, Jan K., 2012. "Price and frequency competition in freight transportation," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 46(6), pages 938-953.
- Zhou, Wenhui & Lian, Zhaotong & Wu, Jinbiao, 2014. "When should service firms provide free experience service?," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(3), pages 830-838.
- Stephen Coate & John C. Panzer, 1988.
"Public Utility Pricing and Capacity Choice Under Risk: A Rational Expectations Approach,"
780, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Coate, Stephen & Panzar, John C, 1989. "Public Utility Pricing and Capacity Choice under Risk: A Rational Expectations Approach," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 305-17, December.
- James T. Moser, 2002.
"The Immediacy Implications of Exchange Orgzanization,"
Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers
02-11, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- James T. Moser, 2002. "The immediacy implications of exchange organization," Working Paper Series WP-02-09, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Michael Waldman, 1983. "Optimal Pricing Given Transaction Costs: The Case of Reserve Versus General Admission Seating," UCLA Economics Working Papers 284, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Glazer, Amihai & Niskanen, Esko & Scotchmer, Suzanne, 1997. "On the uses of club theory: Preface to the club theory symposium," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 3-7, July.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2000101 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.