Public Utility Pricing and Capacity Choice under Risk: A Rational Expectations Approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Regulatory Economics.
Volume (Year): 1 (1989)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100298
Other versions of this item:
- Stephen Coate & John C. Panzer, 1988. "Public Utility Pricing and Capacity Choice Under Risk: A Rational Expectations Approach," Discussion Papers 780, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Brown, Gardner, Jr & Johnson, M Bruce, 1969. "Public Utility Pricing and Output under Risk," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(1), pages 119-28, March.
- Turvey, Ralph, 1970. "Public Utility Pricing and Output Under Risk: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(3), pages 485-86, June.
- De Vany, Arthur S, 1976. "Uncertainty, Waiting Time, and Capacity Utilization: A Stochastic Theory of Product Quality," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(3), pages 523-41, June.
- Meyer, Robert A, 1975. "Monopoly Pricing and Capacity Choice under Uncertainty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(3), pages 326-37, June.
- Salkever, David S, 1970. "Public Utility Pricing and Output Under Risk: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(3), pages 487-88, June.
- John Tschirhart & Frank Jen, 1979. "Behavior of a Monopoly Offering Interruptible Service," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 10(1), pages 244-258, Spring.
- Franz Wirl, 1990. "Optimal introduction of Time-of-Day tariffs in the presence of consumer adjustment costs," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 51(3), pages 259-271, October.
- de Villemeur, Étienne, 2007. "Une tarification saisonnière pour le gaz? Les coûts d'un schéma de régulation rigide pour un bien stockable dont la demande varie," IDEI Working Papers 434, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Chao, Hung-po, 2011. "Efficient pricing and investment in electricity markets with intermittent resources," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 3945-3953, July.
- Fred Schroyen & Adekola Oyenuga, 2011. "Optimal pricing and capacity choice for a public service under risk of interruption," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 252-272, June.
- Richard Arnott, 1992. "Information and Usage of Congestible Facilities Under Free Access," Discussion Papers 974, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- David, Laurent & Le Breton, Michel & Merillon, Olivier, 2007. "Public Utility Pricing and Capacity Choice with Stochastic Demand," IDEI Working Papers 489, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.