Industrial Conflict and Business Fluctuations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal The Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 60 (1952)
Issue (Month): ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Perry, L. J. & Wilson, Patrick J, 2004. "Trends in work stoppages : a global perspective," ILO Working Papers 374234, International Labour Organization.
- repec:fth:prinin:42c is not listed on IDEAS
- Kåre Vernby, 2007. "Strikes are more common in countries with majoritarian electoral systems," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 132(1), pages 65-84, July.
- McGuire, James W., 1992. "The Causes of Strikes in Argentina, 1984-1991," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt3f3824xq, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Peter Cramton & Joseph Tracy, 2003. "Unions, Bargaining and Strikes," Papers of Peter Cramton 02ubs, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 05 Sep 2002.
- Lacroix, Robert & Dussault, François, 1979. "La grève : ses facteurs déterminants et son effet sur les hausses de salaire. Une synthèse critique," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 55(4), pages 545-567, octobre.
- L. J. Perry, 2005. "A Long-Term Perspective On Industrial Disputes In Australia: 1913–2003," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 24(3), pages 263-279, 09.
- Harvey S. James Jr., 1996. "Economic Development and Strikes: An Examination of the Haas and Stack Model," Development and Comp Systems 9612001, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.