The Tax Unit and Household Production: Comment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 107 (1999)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- LaLumia, Sara, 2008.
"The effects of joint taxation of married couples on labor supply and non-wage income,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 92(7), pages 1698-1719, July.
- Sara LaLumia, 2006. "The Effects of Joint Taxation of Married Couples on Labor Supply and Non-wage Income," Working Papers 28, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Alesina, Alberto & Ichino, Andrea & Karabarbounis, Loukas, 2007.
"Gender Based Taxation and the Division of Family Chores,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3233, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alberto Alesina & Andrea Ichino & Loukas Karabarbounis, 2011. "Gender-Based Taxation and the Division of Family Chores," American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, American Economic Association, vol. 3(2), pages 1-40, May.
- Alberto Alesina & Andrea Ichino & Loukas Karabarbounis, 2007. "Gender Based Taxation and the Division of Family Chores," NBER Working Papers 13638, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alesina, Alberto F & Ichino, Andrea & Karabarbounis, Loukas, 2007. "Gender Based Taxation and the Division of Family Chores," CEPR Discussion Papers 6591, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Meier, Volker & Rainer, Helmut, 2011.
"On the Optimality of Joint Taxation for Non-Cooperative Couples,"
Annual Conference 2011 (Frankfurt, Main): The Order of the World Economy - Lessons from the Crisis
48696, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Meier, Volker & Rainer, Helmut, 2012. "On the optimality of joint taxation for noncooperative couples," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 633-641.
- Volker Meier & Helmut Rainer, 2010. "On the Optimality of Joint Taxation for Non-Cooperative Couples," CESifo Working Paper Series 3128, CESifo Group Munich.
- Henrik Jacobsen Kleven & Claus Thustrup Kreiner, 2001. "On the Optimality of Joint Taxation with Household Production," CESifo Working Paper Series 605, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hans Fehr & Manuel Kallweit & Fabian Kindermann, 2013. "Reforming Family Taxation in Germany - Labor Supply vs. Insurance Effects," CESifo Working Paper Series 4386, CESifo Group Munich.
- Loukas Karabarbounis & Andrea Ichino & Alberto Alesina, 2008. "Gender based Taxation," 2008 Meeting Papers 500, Society for Economic Dynamics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.