Culture as a Bubble
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 106 (1998)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- George J. Mailath & Andrew Postlewaite, 2002.
PIER Working Paper Archive
06-003, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 04 Jun 2004.
- Francois, P. & Zabojnik, J., 2001. "Culture and Development: An Analytical Framework," Discussion Paper 2001-25, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Dima, Bogdan & Cristea, Stefana Maria, 2008. "A web of intercorrelations: culture, financial reporting and social output," MPRA Paper 8246, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Murat F. Iyigun & Ann L. Owen, 1999. "From indoctrination to the culture of change: technological progress, adaptive skills, and the creativity of nations," International Finance Discussion Papers 642, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Dima, Bogdan & Dima (Cristea), Stefana Maria, 2009. "A discussion on new cultural and accounting variables and IFRSs’ implementation[:] Empirical study on a sample of Central and Eastern European countries," MPRA Paper 27165, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joao Ricardo Faria & Miguel León-Ledesma, 2003. "Cultural Heritage and Growth," Studies in Economics 0303, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
- Champarnaud, Luc & Michel, Philippe, 2000. "Biens culturels, transmission de culture et croissance," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 76(4), pages 501-520, dÃ©cembre.
- Ioan Talpos & Bogdan Dima & Mihai Mutascu & Cosmin Enache, 2008.
"Culture and Migration: a Tale about Fear and Hope (with an Empirical Analysis on European Union Case),"
Theoretical and Applied Economics,
Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 4(4(521)), pages 19-32, April.
- Talpos, Ioan & Dima, Bogdan & Mutascu, Mihai & Enache, Cosmin, 2008. "Culture And Migration: A Tale About Fear And Hope (With An Empirical Analysis On European Union Case)," MPRA Paper 7746, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sanghoon Lee, 2007. "The Timing Of Signaling: To Study In High School Or In College?," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 48(3), pages 785-807, 08.
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Mohamad L. Hammour, 2002. "Speculative Growth," NBER Working Papers 9381, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zhou, Ge, 2011. "Rational bubbles and the spirit of capitalism," MPRA Paper 33988, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simon Fan, C., 2008. "Religious participation and children's education: A social capital approach," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 303-317, February.
- Torfinn Harding & Beata S. Javorcik, 2011.
"Roll Out the Red Carpet and They Will Come: Investment Promotion and FDI Inflows,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 121(557), pages 1445-1476, December.
- Torfinn Harding, Torfinn; Javorcik, Beata S., 2010. "Roll out the Red Carpet and They Will Come: Investment Promotion and FDI Inflows," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 18, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Hanming Fang, 2001. "Social Culture and Economic Performance," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(4), pages 924-937, September.
- Carlos Ulibarri, 2000. "Rational Philanthropy and Cultural Capital," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 135-146, May.
- Alberto Chong, 2006. "Does It Matter How People Speak?," Research Department Publications 4489, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.