Unconscionability: A Critical Reappraisal
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Law & Economics.
Volume (Year): 18 (1975)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Van Wijck & Jules Theeuwes, 2000. "Protection against Unfair Contracts: An Economic Analysis of European Regulation," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 75-91, January.
- Thorsten Beck & Ross Levine, 2004.
"Legal Institutions and Financial Development,"
NBER Working Papers
10417, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Beck, T.H.L. & Levine, R., 2005. "Legal institutions and financial development," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-3508406, Tilburg University.
- Thorsten Beck & Ross Levine, 2003. "Legal Institutions and Financial Development," NBER Working Papers 10126, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thorsten Beck & Ross Levine, 2003. "Legal institutions and financial development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3136, The World Bank.
- Michael Rushton, 1998. "The Moral Rights of Artists: Droit Moral ou Droit Pécuniaire?," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 15-32, March.
- Ross Levine, 2005.
"Law, Endowments, and Property Rights,"
NBER Working Papers
11502, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Rushton, 2001. "The Law and Economics of Artists' Inalienable Rights," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 25(4), pages 243-257, November.
- Burrows, Paul, 1995. "Analyzing legal paternalism," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 489-508, December.
- Alfredo Esposto, 2000. "Contracts, Necessity and Ex Ante Optimality," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 145-156, March.
- Edward Stringham & Todd Zywicki, 2011. "Rivalry and superior dispatch: an analysis of competing courts in medieval and early modern England," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 147(3), pages 497-524, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.