Unconscionability: A Critical Reappraisal
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Law & Economics.
Volume (Year): 18 (1975)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edward Stringham & Todd Zywicki, 2011. "Rivalry and superior dispatch: an analysis of competing courts in medieval and early modern England," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 147(3), pages 497-524, June.
- Thorsten Beck & Ross Levine, 2003.
"Legal institutions and financial development,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3136, The World Bank.
- Beck, T.H.L. & Levine, R., 2005. "Legal institutions and financial development," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-3508406, Tilburg University.
- Thorsten Beck & Ross Levine, 2003. "Legal Institutions and Financial Development," NBER Working Papers 10126, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thorsten Beck & Ross Levine, 2004. "Legal Institutions and Financial Development," NBER Working Papers 10417, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Rushton, 2001. "The Law and Economics of Artists' Inalienable Rights," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 25(4), pages 243-257, November.
- Burrows, Paul, 1995. "Analyzing legal paternalism," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 489-508, December.
- Alfredo Esposto, 2000. "Contracts, Necessity and Ex Ante Optimality," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 145-156, March.
- Ross Levine, 2005.
"Law, Endowments and Property Rights,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 19(3), pages 61-88, Summer.
- Michael Rushton, 1998. "The Moral Rights of Artists: Droit Moral ou Droit Pécuniaire?," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 15-32, March.
- Peter Van Wijck & Jules Theeuwes, 2000. "Protection against Unfair Contracts: An Economic Analysis of European Regulation," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 75-91, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.