Estimation of Unemployment Duration from Grouped Data: A Comparative Study
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Labor Economics.
Volume (Year): 3 (1985)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JOLE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Corak, Miles Heisz, Andrew, 1995. "Mesures alternatives de la duree moyenne du chomage," Direction des etudes analytiques : documents de recherche 1995083f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
- Corak, Miles Heisz, Andrew, 1995. "Guide de l'utilisateur : la duree du chomage," Direction des etudes analytiques : documents de recherche 1995084f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
- Stephen Bazen & Xavier Joutard & Mouhamadou M. Niang, 2012.
"The Duration-Based Measurement of Unemployment: Estimation Issues and an Application to Male-Female Unemployment Differences in France,"
- Stephen Bazen & Xavier Joutard & Mouhamadou M. Niang, 2012. "The Duration-Based Measurement of Unemployment. Estimation Issues and an Application to Male-Female Unemployment Differences in France," AMSE Working Papers 1206, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Corak, Miles Heisz, Andrew, 1995.
"Alternative Measures of the Average Duration of Unemployment,"
Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series
1995083e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Corak, Miles & Heisz, Andrew, 1996. "Alternative Measures of the Average Duration of Unemployment," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 42(1), pages 63-74, March.
- Céspedes, Nikita & Gutiérrez, Ana Paola & Belapatiño, Vanessa, 2013.
"Determinantes de la duración del desempleo en una economía con alta informalidad,"
2013-022, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Nikita Céspedes & Ana Paola Gutiérrez & Vanessa Belapatiño, 2014. "Determinantes de la duración del desempleo en una economía con alta informalidad," Working Papers 2014-2, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Michael Baker & Miles Corak & Andrew Heisz, 1998. "The Labour Market Dynamics of Unemployment Rates in Canada and the United States," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 24(s1), pages 72-89, February.
- Valletta, Robert G., 2012. "House Lock and Structural Unemployment," IZA Discussion Papers 7002, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gray, David, 1996. "How unemployable are displaced manufacturing workers?: An analysis of adjustment costs and supplemental adjustment assistance benefits in France," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 685-708, December.
- Corak, Miles Heisz, Andrew, 1995. "The Duration of Unemployment: A User Guide," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 1995084e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Furmanov, Kirill, 2009. "On Measurement of the Average Unemployment Duration using Russian Longitudinal Monitoring Survey data," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 14(2), pages 74-99.
- Valletta, Robert G., 2013. "House lock and structural unemployment," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 86-97.
- Robert G. Valletta, 2012. "House lock and structural unemployment," Working Paper Series 2012-25, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Baker, Michael Corak, Miles Heisz, Andrew, 1996. "Unemployment in the Stock and Flow," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 1997097e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.