Permanent Income and Wealth Accumulation: A Cross-Sectional Study of Chinese Urban and Rural Households
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Economic Development and Cultural Change.
Volume (Year): 43 (1995)
Issue (Month): 3 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dennis Tao Yang & Junsen Zhang & Shaojie Zhou, 2011.
"Why Are Saving Rates So High in China?,"
in: Capitalizing China, pages 249-278
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dennis Tao Yang & Junsen Zhang & Shaojie Zhou, 2011. "Why Are Saving Rates so High in China?," NBER Working Papers 16771, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dennis Tao Yang & Junsen Zhang & Shaojie Zhou, 2010. "Why are Saving Rates so High in China?," Working Papers 312010, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Yang, Dennis Tao & Zhang, Junsen & Zhou, Shaojie, 2011. "Why Are Saving Rates So High in China?," IZA Discussion Papers 5465, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Meng, Xin, 2003. "Unemployment, consumption smoothing, and precautionary saving in urban China," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 465-485, September.
- Dedah, Cheikhna O. & Mishra, Ashok K., 2009. "Permanent Income and the Importance of Precautionary Savings: An Instrumental Variable Approach," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49522, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Xin Meng, 2007.
"Wealth Accumulation and Distribution in Urban China,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 55, pages 761-791.
- Meng, Xin, 2007. "Wealth Accumulation and Distribution in Urban China," IZA Discussion Papers 2553, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Perez, Manuel Ruiz & Maogong, Zhong & Belcher, Brian & Chen, Xie & Maoyi, Fu & Jinzhong, Xie, 1999. "The role of bamboo plantations in rural development: The case of Anji County, Zhejiang, China," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 101-114, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.