The Development of National Agricultural Research Capacity: India's Experience with the Rockefeller Foundation and Its Significance for Africa
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Economic Development and Cultural Change.
Volume (Year): 37 (1989)
Issue (Month): 2 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ersado, Lire & Amacher, Gregory & Alwang, Jeffrey Roger, 2003.
"Productivity And Land Enhancing Technologies In Northern Ethiopia: Health, Public Investments, And Sequential Adoption,"
2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa
25908, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gregory Amacher & Jeffrey Alwang, 2004. "Productivity and Land Enhancing Technologies in Northern Ethiopia: Health, Public Investments, and Sequential Adoption," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 86(2), pages 321-331.
- Ersado, Lire & Amacher, Gregory & Alwang, Jeffrey Roger, 2003. "Productivity And Land Enhancing Technologies In Northern Ethiopia: Health, Public Investments, And Sequential Adoption," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22223, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Ersado, Lire & Amacher, Gregory & Alwang, Jeffrey, 2003. "Productivity and land enhancing technologies in Northern Ethiopia: health, public investments, and sequential adoption," EPTD discussion papers 102, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Herdt, Robert W., 2012. "People, institutions, and technology: A personal view of the role of foundations in international agricultural research and development 1960–2010," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 179-190.
- Eicher, Carl K., 2001. "Africa'S Unfinished Business: Building Sustainable Agricultural Research Systems," Staff Papers 11802, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Hudson, John & Mosley, Paul, 2008.
"Aid Volatility, Policy and Development,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 2082-2102, October.
- Rajeswari S., 1995. "Agricultural research effort: Conceptual clarity and measurement," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 617-635, April.
- Raina, Rajeswari S. & Sangar, Sunita & Rasheed Sulaiman, V. & Hall, Andrew J., 2006. "The soil sciences in India: Policy lessons for agricultural innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 691-714, June.
- Rabia Butt & Attiya Yasmin Javid, 2013. "Foreign Aid and the Fiscal Behaviour of Government of Pakistan," PIDE-Working Papers 2013:96, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Paul Mosley & Abrar Suleiman, 2007.
"Aid, Agriculture and Poverty in Developing Countries,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(1), pages 139-158, 02.
- Paul Mosley & Abrar Suleiman, 2005. "Aid, agriculture and poverty in developing countries," Working Papers 2005010, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2005.
- Eicher, Carl K., 1999. "Institutions and the African Farmer," Distinguished Economist Lectures 7660, CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center.
- Wright, Brian D., 2012. "Grand missions of agricultural innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(10), pages 1716-1728.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.