A command for estimating spatial-autoregressive models with spatial-autoregressive disturbances and additional endogenous variables
AbstractWe describe the spivreg command, which estimates the parameters of linear cross-sectional spatial-autoregressive models with spatial-autoregressive disturbances, where the model may also contain additional endogenous variables as well as exogenous variables. spivreg uses results and the literature cited in Kelejian and Prucha (1998, Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics 17: 99–121; 1999, International Economic Review 40: 509–533; 2004, Journal of Econometrics 118: 27–50; 2010, Journal of Econometrics 157: 53–67); Arraiz et al. (2010, Journal of Regional Science 50: 592–614); and Drukker, Egger, and Prucha (2013, Econometric Reviews 32: 686–733). Copyright 2013 by StataCorp LP.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by StataCorp LP in its journal Stata Journal.
Volume (Year): 13 (2013)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Note: to access software from within Stata, net describe http://www.stata-journal.com/software/sj13-2/st0293/
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.stata-journal.com/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Sari Pekkala Kerr & William R. Kerr, 2013.
"Entrepreneurship And Urban Growth:An Empirical Assessment With Historical Mines,"
13-15, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Sari Pekkala Kerr & William R. Kerr, 2012. "Entrepreneurship and Urban Growth: An Empirical Assessment with Historical Mines," Harvard Business School Working Papers 13-015, Harvard Business School.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Sari Pekkala Kerr & William R. Kerr, 2012. "Entrepreneurship and Urban Growth: An Empirical Assessment with Historical Mines," NBER Working Papers 18333, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ariane Manuela AMIN & Johanna Choumert, 2013.
"Development and biodiversity conservation in Sub-Saharan Africa: A spatial analysis,"
- Johanna CHOUMERT & Ariane Manuela AMIN, 2013. "Development and biodiversity conservation in Sub-Saharan Africa: A spatial analysis," Working Papers 201302, CERDI.
- repec:asg:wpaper:1047 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luc Anselin, 2012. "From SpaceStat to CyberGIS," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 35(2), pages 131-157, April.
- P. Wilner Jeanty, 2012. "Stata implementation of the non-parametric spatial heteroskedasticity and autocorrelation consistent estimator," SAN12 Stata Conference 24, Stata Users Group.
- OA. Carboni, 2012. "A Spatial Analysis of R&D: the Role of Industry Proximity," Working Paper CRENoS 201204, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Feichtinger, Paul & Salhofer, Paul, 2013. "A Spatial Analysis of Agricultural Land Prices in Bavaria," Factor Markets Working Papers 162, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Daniel, Mont & Nguyen, Cuong, 2013. "Spatial Variation in the Disability-Poverty Correlation: Evidence from Vietnam," MPRA Paper 48659, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum) or (Lisa Gilmore).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.