Cumulative incidence estimation in the presence of competing risks
AbstractWhen competing risks are present, the appropriate estimate of the failure probabilities is the cumulative incidence. stcompet creates new variables containing the estimate of this function, its standard error, and ln(-ln) transformed confidence bounds. Two examples are presented to illustrate the use of the new command and some key features of the cumulative incidence. Copyright 2004 by StataCorp LP.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by StataCorp LP in its journal Stata Journal.
Volume (Year): 4 (2004)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Note: Windows users should not attempt to download these files with a web browser.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.stata-journal.com/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dimiter Philipov & Aiva Jasilioniene, 2008. "Union formation and fertility in Bulgaria and Russia: A life table description of recent trends," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 19(62), pages 2057-2114, December.
- Nikita Céspedes & Ana Paola Gutiérrez & Vanessa Belapatiño, 2014.
"Determinantes de la duración del desempleo en una economía con alta informalidad,"
2014-2, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Céspedes, Nikita & Gutiérrez, Ana Paola & Belapatiño, Vanessa, 2013. "Determinantes de la duración del desempleo en una economía con alta informalidad," Working Papers 2013-022, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Shelley Clark & Dana Hamplová, 2013. "Single Motherhood and Child Mortality in Sub-Saharan Africa: A Life Course Perspective," Demography, Springer, vol. 50(5), pages 1521-1549, October.
- Saha, U.R., 2012. "Econometric models of child mortality dynamics in rural Bangladesh," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5242206, Tilburg University.
- Dimiter Philipov & Aiva Jasilioniene, 2007. "Union formation and fertility in Bulgaria and Russia: a life table description of recent trends," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2007-005, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Marika Jalovaara & Anneli Miettinen, 2013. "Does his paycheck also matter?," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 28(31), pages 881-916, April.
- Saha, U.R. & Soest, A.H.O. van & Bijwaard, G.E., 2012. "Cause-specific Neonatal Deaths: Levels, Trend and Determinants in Rural Bangladesh, 1987-2005," Discussion Paper 2012-016, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum) or (Lisa Gilmore).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.