The Embodiment Hypothesis: An Interregional Test
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 65 (1983)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guest, Ross & McDonald, Ian, 1999. "An evaluation of the saving, investment, and current account balances of five ASEAN economies," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 445-464.
- Daniel J. Wilson, 2002.
"Is Embodied Technology the Result of Upstream R&D? Industry-Level Evidence,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 5(2), pages 285-317, April.
- Daniel J. Wilson, 2001. "Is embodied technology the result of upstream R&D? industry-level evidence," Working Paper Series 2001-17, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Whelan, Karl, 2003.
"Embodiment, Productivity, and the Age Distribution of Capital,"
Research Technical Papers
4/RT/03, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Whelan, Karl, 2007. "Embodiment, productivity, and the age distribution of capital," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 724-740, December.
- Whelan, Karl, 2005. "Embodiment, Productivity, and the Age Distribution of Capital," MPRA Paper 5912, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Savvidou, Eleni, 2003. "The Relationship Between Skilled Labor and Technical Change," Working Paper Series 2003:27, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Guest, R.S. & McDonald, I.M., 1995.
"The Volatility of the Socially Optimal Level of Investment,"
Department of Economics - Working Papers Series
486, The University of Melbourne.
- Guest, Ross S. & McDonald, Ian M., 2001. "The volatility of the socially optimal level of investment," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 23(8), pages 901-928, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.