Misspecification, Heteroscedasticity, and the Chow and Goldfeld-Quandt Tests
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 64 (1982)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Linda F. DeBenedictis, & David E. A. Giles, 1998. "Robust Specification Testing in Regression: The FRESET Test and Autocorrelated Disturbances," Econometrics Working Papers 9806, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Garratt, Anthony & Psaradakis, Zacharias & Sola, Martin, 1998.
"An Empirical Reassessment of Target-zone Nonlinearities,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
9825, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Garratt, Anthony & Psaradakis, Zacharias & Sola, Martin, 2001. "An empirical reassessment of target-zone nonlinearities," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 533-548, August.
- Andrea Vaona, 2008. "Inflation persistence, structural breaks and omitted variables: a critical view," Quaderni della facoltÃ di Scienze economiche dell'UniversitÃ di Lugano 0802, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Ohtani, Kazuhiro, 1984. "A note on the Wald, LR and LM tests and misspecification," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 31-35.
- Martin Gassebner & Michael Lamla & Jan-Egbert Sturm, 2006.
"Economic, Demographic and Political Determinants of Pollution Reassessed: A Sensitivity Analysis,"
KOF Working papers
06-129, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Martin Gassebner & Michael Lamla & Jan-Egbert Sturm, 2006. "Economic, Demographic and Political Determinants of Pollution Reassessed: A Sensitivity Analysis," CESifo Working Paper Series 1699, CESifo Group Munich.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.