Misspecification, Heteroscedasticity, and the Chow and Goldfeld-Quandt Tests
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 64 (1982)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Gassebner & Michael Lamla & Jan-Egbert Sturm, 2006.
"Economic, Demographic and Political Determinants of Pollution Reassessed: A Sensitivity Analysis,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1699, CESifo Group Munich.
- Martin Gassebner & Michael Lamla & Jan-Egbert Sturm, 2006. "Economic, Demographic and Political Determinants of Pollution Reassessed: A Sensitivity Analysis," KOF Working papers 06-129, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Andrea Vaona, 2008. "Inflation persistence, structural breaks and omitted variables: a critical view," Quaderni della facoltÃ di Scienze economiche dell'UniversitÃ di Lugano 0802, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Linda F. DeBenedictis, & David E. A. Giles, 1998. "Robust Specification Testing in Regression: The FRESET Test and Autocorrelated Disturbances," Econometrics Working Papers 9806, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Ohtani, Kazuhiro, 1984. "A note on the Wald, LR and LM tests and misspecification," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 31-35.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.