The Transactions Demand for Money and Technological Change
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 59 (1977)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Javier Gómez P., 1998. "La Demanda Por Dinero En Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 002969, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Michael Dotsey, 1984. "An investigation of cash management practices and their effects on the demand for money," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Sep, pages 3-12.
- Rodriguez Mendizabal, Hugo, 2002.
"Monetary Union and the Transaction Cost Savings of a Single Currency,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(2), pages 263-77, May.
- Hugo Rodríguez, 1998. "Monetary unions and the transaction cost savings of a single currency," Economics Working Papers 291, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- V. Vance Roley, 1985. "Money Demand Predictability," NBER Working Papers 1580, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Dotsey, 1983. "The effects of cash management practices on the demand for demand deposits," Working Paper 83-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Peter N. Ireland, 1992.
"Endogenous financial innovation and the demand for money,"
92-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Ireland, Peter N, 1995. "Endogenous Financial Innovation and the Demand for Money," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 27(1), pages 107-23, February.
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1980. "Postwar Changes in the American Financial Markets," NBER Working Papers 0458, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Arrau, Patricio & DeGregorio, Jose & Wickham, Peter, 1991.
"The demand for money in developing countries: Assessing the role of financial innovation,"
13691, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arrau, Patricio & De Gregorio, Jose & Reinhart, Carmen M. & Wickham, Peter, 1995. "The demand for money in developing countries: Assessing the role of financial innovation," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 317-340, April.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Arrau, Patricio & DeGregorio, Jose & Wickham, Peter, 1995. "The demand for money in developing countries: Assessing the role of financial innovation," MPRA Paper 14096, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arrau, Patricio & De Gregorio, Jose & Reinhart, Carmen & Wickham, Peter, 1991. "The demand for money in developing countries : assessing the role of financial innovation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 721, The World Bank.
- Nagayasu, Jun, 2011.
"Financial Innovation and Regional Money,"
29194, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin Uribe, 1995.
"Hysteresis in a simple model of currency substitution,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
509, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Uribe, Martin, 1997. "Hysteresis in a simple model of currency substitution," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 185-202, September.
- Adnan Haider & Asad Jan & Kalim Hyder, 2013.
"On the (Ir)Relevance of Monetary Aggregate Targeting in Pakistan: An Eclectic View,"
Lahore Journal of Economics,
Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 18(2), pages 65-119, July-Dec.
- Haider, Adnan & Jan, Asad & Hyder, Kalim, 2012. "On the (IR) Relevance of Monetary Aggregate Targeting in Pakistan: An Eclectic View," MPRA Paper 43422, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Felipe Larraín & Aníbal Larraín, 1988. "El Caso del Dinero Desaparecido Chile 1984-1986," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 25(75), pages 247-282.
- Raimundo Soto, . "Nonlinearities in the Demand for money: A Neural Network Approach," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv107, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.